83 Ranja

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Zolof
Whee!

83 Ranja

Postby Zolof » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Your Main Character

-Name:Zolof
-Class:Ranger
-Race:Wood Elf
-Level: 83
-Number of AAs: 325

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:not many almost flagged for t3 lack a mission or so

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): GRouping is my thing myself i like to meet to people and make new friends, i like to solo when no groups are around.. exploring is so fun but intend to die alot when i do Dang names haha!

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to get my epic clicky someday.. finish out my progression and grind aa!!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
i play all day every day xD CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I should make 100% raid attendance inless something comes up and ill try and let guild know ahead of time

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
EKON is the guild a join cuz of my brother was in it.. guild not really all that fair alot of stuck ups.. would hate to leave my brother but no reguards to him or his guild just those people aint for me.. more the helping sharing type of guy!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
im in EKON still but plan on leaveing ASAP already put in notice!

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know some alts and Aroth is the main person i know in CN GOOD person GREAT ranja and a awesome friend!!

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I wouldnt say specific just looking for a place to call home!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I wanna raise in this guild! i have alot of goals for my toon to many to list for sure..

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes i have read the CN rules and policies and i understand and will obey them all!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Im a Comp Nerd like always messing with the latest tech
-Where are you from?
Woodward,Oklahoma
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling BLK!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 83 Ranja

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:25 pm

check your PM inbox, info there, good talking to you and will talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"