Klipshi, bard app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Klipshi
Whee!

Klipshi, bard app

Postby Klipshi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name:Klipshi
-Class:Bard
-Race:Half Elf
-Level:oh so close to 93
-Number of AAs:2508

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:T4 HoT, A lot that I need to go back and do for UF. I can get it all done in a timely manner with the help of a few old friends.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None at this time

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Raiding and grouping. Trying to farm old clickies and fun things like that.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Getting to 95 would be first, picking up some gear here and there, and gaining some more AA.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I will normally be on at about 6ish pm CST til midnight or so

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Hopefully all of them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I raided with Crimson Tempest on my berserker, Bracus. I just could not maintain the attendance that was required at the time of a guild of that caliber.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: In a guys alt guild for portal use. The Green Room

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Not yet, but looking forward to it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Spoke with Ommina and had a nice conversation. I want to apply to CN to meet new folks and be a part of a guild again without it feeling like a 2nd job almost. Don't get me wrong, I loved my time in CT, but it's just something I can't do anymore.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? First and foremost friendship and meeting new players.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Field Operations manager in the oilfield.

-Where are you from? West Texas

-What is your favourite colour? Blue

Another tid bit, I am a licensed falconer and enjoy hunting my birds every afternoon for rabbit, quail, pheasant, and anything else that might catch their attention.

Klipshi
Whee!

Re: Klipshi, bard app

Postby Klipshi » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Forgot to add that we just had our first son, and being a daddy rocks....even though all he does is eat, poop, and sleep right now.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 am

Klipshi wrote:even though all he does is eat, poop, and sleep right now.

/me sings

"These are a few of my favourite things!".

Sorry, I'll stop now.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Check your inbox for your information! Good to see your app and see ya in game
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 pm

wish I could have stayed in group my freind...I enjoyed the 5 minutes.. next time ..

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:13 am

Just say No to Bards! :D
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Klipshi
Whee!

Postby Klipshi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:12 am

Little update, I hit lvl 95 last night. I also reactivated my berserker to help with certain things. I just don't have the dps to do some of the "solo" tasks for my language skills.

Klipshi

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 am

Congrats on 95! Keep us updated.
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"