90 necro (Nequulone) APP

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nequulone
Whee!

90 necro (Nequulone) APP

Postby Nequulone » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Nequulone
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs:

-Magelo Number (if you have one): no mageo and eq players is broken so cant copy paste the ID

-List which keys and flags you have: t4 HOT working T4 access for VOA

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 90 SK thaddious 90 shamy Vallhalax

A Little Bit About Yourself im 28 years old and active duty US army been playing eq since 2001 i enjoy long walks on the beach with sweet whispers in my ear..

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
i love exploring and pushing my toons abilities to the limit i have mastered most classes and currently 3 box most content (VOA to laggy so far to 3box) i enjoy meeting new people and working as a team to give SOE a run for their money.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) right now grind to 95 (x3 toons ouch!) would like to get back in to raiding love to raid especially with new content i enjoy grouping with guildies and helping others with the knowledge i have acquired over the years

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? usually after 5:30 pm Eastern during week and most the day during weekend ( when not doing stuff around house to keep wife happy)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
work permitting i would like to attend 100% of raids (and wife faction)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. have mainly just had my own guild Dark Brothers due to just 3 boxing used to be in a high end guild on ZEK but left the server due to it being DEAD! guild was Ascending Dawn. been on this server for about a year now

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: yes just my guild for GH acess

Your Experience with CN have grouped with you guys allot in HOT and now VOA

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? i know Joes and a few others been grouping with them allot lately nice bunch of people so thought why not join you guys i like what i see.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? have had the pleasure to group with allot of you and i enjoy your folks company tired of just being a loaner and 3 boxing everything

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? i dont hope to get any thing out of guild. but i would like to give the guild my knowledge and help where needed and to grow as a player and a guild member

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes i have and i agree with them keeps the guild wholesome and all age friendly

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? im a helicopter mechanic for the us army 160th special operations aviation regiment (Airborne)

-Where are you from? originally form California but currently hang my helmet in southern Georgia

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) PINK... A....

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 90 necro (Nequulone) APP

Postby Littlabit » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Good to see your app sent you some info in your PM box, talk more in game. Good to see your app, Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tandt
Whee!

Re: 90 necro (Nequulone) APP

Postby Tandt » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 am

Nequulone wrote:Application for Membership

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? im a helicopter mechanic for the us army 160th special operations aviation regiment (Airborne)

I use to work for Dyncorp, out at 160th SOAR (Air Assault), Fort Campbell as a CH-47 Electrician..

Currently still work at Fort campbell, doin other stuff now :)
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!