the bst is back

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
razoorclaw
Whee!

the bst is back

Postby razoorclaw » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:47 pm

hello everyone yes Razoorclaw is back lol I am a lvl 90 bst with 1102 aa's do not lol at me.

I was a member of CN a few years back. I joined the guild when Tenet went down and alot of us come to CN. I left CN and joined FoV just cause i got burned out and raiding and the game all together shortly after and i just came back a few months ago from a 2 year eq vacation.

I have only one alt that a realy play his name is Crushx he is a lvl 80 war and is steal in fov.

RC is t4 flaged

yes i have grouped with cn members latley and had a blast doing so

I live in Louisiana so i am in central time zone

I work every sat night so no raiding on that night for me but i should be able to make most of the other raids

the reasion i am reapping for cn is i am ready to get back into the raiding

hope to see u all soon and i am so ready to be killing stuff with my old friends and new ones

warador
Whee!

Re: the bst is back

Postby warador » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

good to see your app rc

qylireus
Whee!

Postby qylireus » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 pm

yeaaa good to see ya rc "hugs"
Q

razoorclaw
Whee!

Postby razoorclaw » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: razoorclaw
-Class: bst
-Race: cat man
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 1109

-Magelo Number (if you have one):n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:do not realy remember but i am t4

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
crushx-80-war

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):i just like to hang out with my friends and kill stuff. I am not one to do alot of quest but will help anyone with them just ask Qy lol

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
not much would like to raid some but i just play to play and have a good time i get what i get

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
i am in central time zone and i log on after 4pm normaly

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
i would be able to make most of the raids other than sat night i work that night

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
tenet-it shut down
CN-i got burned out on raiding and took a 2 year vacation from the game all together shortly after leaven CN
FoV-left them cause i wanted to raid and my play time is not good for theres most of them are from england

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know alot of CN members as i was a member and yes i have grouped with some of your members latley

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
to kill stuff with old friends

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
a good time and a chance to punch some realy big mob in the face

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? i run a plasma table at a prefab mettal building shop as my day job and i am the door guy/bouncer and a local club on fri. and sat nights

-Where are you from? Louisiana

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Got your app posted and good to see you back RC. Will talk more in game. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Hows Panthor Doing?
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Good to see you back Razor!