Miark 90 Mage App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
miark
Whee!

Miark 90 Mage App

Postby miark » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Miark
-Class: Magician
-Race: Eurdite
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 2169

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: everything pre-UF, I have gatekeeper done for UF, and all of HoT group access

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):have a couple boxes but realy don't raid or group with them if you want to know more about them ask in game I don't post them on public forums

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I am a tradeskill junkie I spend most my extra plat on trade skills and am always broke

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I want to get caught up on the new content since I have been gone my last raid was SoD endgame

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play at alot of wierd hours no set time I am allmost always loged in but am afk alot I stay lologged in so that when I can play I don't have to wait for the game to load I am MST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I try when posiible to get 100% raid but more than likeely it will be about 75%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Tyrants of Rage - guild died (still the guild I keep my boxes in)
Tribal Fury - tried to retire from the game (like that ever works)
Sequel - again tried to retire
AD - Guild died with server merge

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently in ToR for portal access guild is just me and my boxes

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Goofydoofy, eubedyen, and several others from Tribal Fury

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I am looking for a guild that has active people who raid occasionaly but don't make raiding a full time job

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
catch up with old friends and meet new ones

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I sit at home and answer calls from people too stupid to use a computer (aka I work for a help desk)

-Where are you from? Montana

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I like black Aye and anything dark or there a-boot

Eubedyen Fourever
Whee!

Re: Miark 90 Mage App

Postby Eubedyen Fourever » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Great to finally see the app :)

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Pm sent with information and good to see your app, talk more in game. Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:19 am

^^ /Wave

miark
Whee!

Postby miark » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:58 pm

ACK no one told me meso was in the guild hehe J/K good to see so many familar people hope to see you all in game soon

miark
Whee!

Postby miark » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:41 pm

I am posting to let you all know I am going to have to put my application on hold for a few weeks I just started some new meds and they are kicking me in the rear I can't seem to stay awake I bearly make it through work and haven't even loged in since wed. The doctor said it's normal while my body adjusts and that it should get better after I get adjusted but that's going to take some time as over the next 5 weeks they are going to be increasing the dose and that after I get to the normal dose and am on it a couple weeks I should get back to normal and not be so tired all the time. I will try to get on when I am able but at this point it won't be very often if an Officer can shoot me a PM as to if they want me to withdraw my app and try again later or if it's ok to put it on hold for awhile
Thanks
Miark

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 pm

"On hold" is fine, we'll see you when you make it back. Take care of yourself first.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:58 am

Coffee!

miark
Whee!

Postby miark » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:19 pm

That's part of the problem meso he took away my coffee

Meso
Whee!