Lowly Warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Krieger
Whee!

Lowly Warrior

Postby Krieger » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Kriegerisch
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Gatos
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 1013

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Nope.

-List which keys and flags you have: If i knew id tell yall.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None that matter.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Grouping with people you enjoy the company with, weither its pling a friends alt, or pulling trains to the group to see if you can survive. with the right people any situation can be enjoyable.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) capped lvl and aa. epics, ect. pretty much what everyone wants. to defeat everquest.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? est. work 3rd shift rotating, 7 outta 14 days im at work.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. When im able to, rotating weeks, can hit atleast 1 a week on long weeks, 2 on my short weeks.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Elite Voices; my second guild and was a longstanding member/officer/GL for years. never really left, still a member. I just happen to be the only one who logs on anymore other then alts. and once upon a time was a slacking member of cn.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: see above.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I was once upon a time a member of cn. as for members i still remember.... Lilbit, OER, others who might or might not still play. no telling been away from the game about 4ish years. been on one raid with cn since being back in game. group with OER, but i wont hold it against yall fer letting him in.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Was a good guild when i was in cn. and about the only people i group with from past guilds ect are in cn.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? an invite?

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? aye.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? mech/carpenter/father

-Where are you from? born on a mountain, live on a mountain, will be buried on a mountain. or just the south.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) grey a. or gray a. gotta one word two spellings.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Lowly Warrior

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:06 am

PM sent with information, good to see your app and see you in game! Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 am

I remember Krieg. I was in Tenet then. He was telling me he was going to write a book someday. The thing i remember most though is 4 hours RL time in DE town killing the rogue guildmaster. No dps just cleric and warrior! Ugh it took foooorevvvver! That rogue had some massive regen going! Now that's either insanity or devotion. Nice guy though, indeed knew his class.

Foebi

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Krieg is one of my best freinds in game ..listened to my problems in hard times and stuck with me in good. all around stand up man.

Krieger
Whee!

Postby Krieger » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:57 am

Updated. Lvl 84. 1137 aa. Should be 85 in a week or two.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:25 am

Keep on trucking!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"