Gresh 90 warrior app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
pr2jwjones
Whee!

Gresh 90 warrior app

Postby pr2jwjones » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:23 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Gresh
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Frog
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 1708

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have:
Grouped t4
Raid None

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Ceyluan, 88, Shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I would say I am more of the natural set up and grind type, like grouping most out of the game, I was a 5 night a week raider before I retired in 2007/08 I enjoyed raiding very much but can't commit to a serious raid schedule anymore.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I am missing one orb for my vis armor, and almost all of the non-vis. I figure im about 2k aa short of being raid worthy, and after my t4 set is finished I would like to start doing trade skills to work cult gear. TS is not one of my strong suits however, as for my box shaman I will be getting it 90 and working its T2-4 set of gear as well, I am not sure of the importance of the warrior epic however? the shamans is very important.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am back and forth between western and central time zones Texas, Oregon. My play times are very erratic and sometimes I am away from the game for long periods of time, for work, but for the most part I get on here after 5pm pst or if i have the day/week off, I play a pretty good amount throughout the day.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
For the days I not working I would say a pretty high %, so if i broke down a years time that might even out to less than 50% overall however 156 raids yearly, close to 70 perhaps.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in eternal sovereign for a few years 2006 2008 on bertox server retired, I came back to the game in august of last year and join Pak'cafan, I became a recruiting officer for them, all the other officers and GL's became busy or left the game, after a couple months, I decided to leave, as I burnt out, or took on more than I was comfortable with. I left on very good terms and took a month away from the game, I still keep in contact with the GLs and guildees.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am in my personal guild Fur Elise, for portal usage and bank space.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I am not close with any of the members of CN nor have I had a chance to raid with you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have been gone from the game mostly since february and upon returning spoke to a few of my ingame friends as to what guild would be best for me to learn to raid as a warrior, be open to grouping and not have heavy raid attendance requirements. I was directed towards your guild as a very good and strong guild, with a light raid attendance policy, as it was stated "if you are on when we are raiding, you should attend".

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My focus with CN will be learning and having the chance to raid when Im on and can join you.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
I have read and understand the Rules and Policies of the guild.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Student and DHS
-Where are you from?
I am from Oregon originally now I have houses in Oregon, North Idaho and Texas
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
hmmm

Lanyder
Whee!

Re: Gresh 90 warrior app

Postby Lanyder » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 am

Nice app! I look foward to meeting you in game.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 pm

PM sent with information and will talk more in game. Nice to see your app, Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

pr2jwjones
Whee!

Postby pr2jwjones » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 pm

hey all my video card is taking a dump on me so might not be on for a little bit, until I get it figured out.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 am

Thanks for the heads up.

pr2jwjones
Whee!

Postby pr2jwjones » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Hey all, I have to send my computer in apparently it wasnt my video card, and I am at a loss for what could be the problem, I will be back soon as I get it fixed. I hope all is good and your all having a good time. TTYIGL
Gresh

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi Gresh!
Hope you manage to get the puter up and running, you're missing out on a ton of Warrior, umm, Bard deaths! Hope we see you soon.
iyeni

pr2jwjones
Whee!

Postby pr2jwjones » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 pm

I still have not gotten my computer back, I am currently away on work probably be another week or two before I return home. I hope you guys are killing it! ttys
gresh

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:45 pm

We'll be here whenever you get back in action