90 monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rakture
Whee!

90 monk

Postby Rakture » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Rakture
-Class: Monk
-Race: Drakkin
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 1140

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: HoT T4

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Rynos 75 bst, Yiuyen 79 necro, Blazzeed 85 ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): grouping and raiding

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
explore as much content of the game as possible! preferably having fun while doing it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? usually any time after 3pm PST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I plan to make 2 or 3 raids a week

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. How The Gods Kill, poor leadership, Halo Guardians and Chivalry Reborn, never seemed to be people willing to group with a new person to the guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: portal guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I do not know any CN members currently..

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have been looking for a casual guild that is active, and heard good things from friends about CN

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Meet new people, see new content, and possibly find a home for more than just 2-3 months..

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Rakture
Whee!

Re: 90 monk

Postby Rakture » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 am

I have not heard anything back after submitting this app, so remove it, delete it, whatever.
-Rakture

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 am

I know it says you posted on the 11th but it didn't show up for me till today and I check the boards like 10 times a day not sure what happened but check your pm box for channel and raid times thanks
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Yep, this is new to me too. Something delayed the post, no idea what or why. I can assure you, Rakture, that we would not ever ignore an application. Even one we are not interested in gets the courtesy of a notice to that effect. Hang in there, let's see if we can work this out.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Ok good I know I'm not going crazy! I hit new post like every other hour and it popped up this morning for the first time. And I saw the date and was like what! Make sure to check your inbox for your pm and information
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:14 pm

I sent tells tonight to him a few times and never got a response, if I dont hear from him soon I guess we will remove.