dsham 90 shaman app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Derdarr
Whee!

dsham 90 shaman app

Postby Derdarr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: DSHAM
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 3,300

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Dalone Ranger (you have to say the 2 names out lound) L 85

A Little Bit About Yourself
Wife (Delilah 90 Nec) and I have been away from the game for a bit more than a year. We belonged to Tribal Fury and see many of our friends have gravitated to CN. We recently moved to WI (Central time zone) and play about 3 hrs a night.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Love raiding. Being a buffer I need to show up early. I consider all guildies legal buff targets. "I'm here to P U M P you up!" If you need craft combines I have max AA, Salvage for Smithing and Alchemy, 290 + Jewel Crafting and working on others. Have Epic 2.0 but not aug for it.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Will need to catch up on flags. Hope to:1. Socialize with friends 2.have high raid attendance, 3. Make combines for friends,

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central time zone. Wife and I are usually on from 6 - 10 most evening and a lot during the weekends

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I'd like to say "High" but until you prove what you say you will do you haven't done anything. (80% +)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tribal Fury DKP Officer for a few months before leaving game. We have moved twice and were disenchanted with Underfoot.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Current guild = Back at it (BACKATIT) - portal guild of wife any my 4 accounts. Yes, wife and I can say we are Back at it!

Your Experience with CN One of the strongest reasons to join CN is the past friends from TF.

-Which members of CN do you know? Sinadar, Straightevil, Fnord, Urtasil, DKofklove and a few more.

Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Not yet

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Two biggest reasons, Friends and looking for high raid content without selling soul to the game.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Hope wife and I will be able to socialize.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Preventive maintenance software, chase wife :)

-Where are you from? In order: Norther Minnesota 20 + years, Chicago 30+ years, Virginia 5 years, PA (blah 1 year) and currently, Go Packers! (About 20 mils from stadium) Yeppers, I'm older than some players.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Canada was named by their Prime Minister and wife playing Scrable. She pulled out a "C" and he said Aah, She next pulled out a "N". He said Aah

Meso
Whee!

Re: dsham 90 shaman app

Postby Meso » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

good peeps!

Sinadar
Whee!

Re: dsham 90 shaman app

Postby Sinadar » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

good to see your app bro