Mensheka SK

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Mensheka SK

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: mensheka
-Class: shadow knight
-Race: dark elf
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 2607

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
none

-List which keys and flags you have:
crystallos/mmm/t5 sod/t4 hot

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
rogosh lvl 86 .ranger. waldar 57 warrior.

A Little Bit About Yourself
age 47 native american german construction plumber ...back when construction actually existed outside of china...cant sing dance or bowl ..but can put a shower in the back of a volvo and make it work while moveing..well groomed heavy smoker good healthy sick sense of humor

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
enjoy accomplishments in or outside of grps..like the fact of playing with real people instead of just machine....cant stand pizza ..

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
short term have him properly geared and trained for grp or raid responsibilities..long term to finally get through an expansion before soe throws another dozen at me

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
central time zone ..evenings mainly but enjoy mornings also if im not working generally take off most sundays and middle of day

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
semiramis because it was a bunch of sick folk that wanted to use game for sex chat line and marriage busting ...peraspera only reason leaveing per aspera is because they do not raid and i want raid experience on main

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
i am still a proud member of per aspera and an officer i have the total support of guild ldr and fellow guildies to try to improve my toon i will always have an alt in peraspera ..they have been my dear friends for 4 yrs and always will be there is no animosity either way ..exce-pt when i call gl old hippie

Your Experience with CN
reports from others mainly ..know that it has good ethics and is goal oriented came highly recommended from quirog tegwiz dassy and ninyinya which i never spell properly and they are peeps i have complete trusst in judgement
-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
once...and dont really know anyone well

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our gu
mainly because of reputation from afore mentioned players listed above as other than redband i really dont know many raiding guilds ..know that cn raids on a schedule that bar emergency i would be able without real life interfereing with guild responsibilities
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
raid training ...and main if excepted will remain in cn loyality is not an issue with me. i dont run from guild to guild takeing then leaveing and will by no means be offended if yu wish to talk to gl or anyone else that knows me in per aspera

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
construction plumbing subcontracter which means since 2010 mainly sit around playing eq
-Where are you from?
florence mississippi
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
teal
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Mensheka SK

Postby Littlabit » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

I am posting for Mensheka since he is having some issues with the board. Good to see his app and have fun :)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Quirel
Whee!

Re: Mensheka SK

Postby Quirel » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 am

glad to see the app...