84 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lady
Whee!

84 Cleric

Postby Lady » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: LADYHEART
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 84 and rising
-Number of AAs: 904

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Sorry I dont have one

-List which keys and flags you have: Most of my keys and flags are from the old zones. After Depths I do not have much since I am

coming back from a 4 year break.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Ricana 74 , Shammy
71 wizzy

A Little Bit About Yourself: I am originally a pop baby. I played for 6 years and needed a long break to enjoy real life.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I love grouping with friends, laughing and having a good time. Tradeskilling is great when you've had enough grouping.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I am back just to have some fun. Yes I want to get my toon stronger but if there is no fun in it , count me out.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am est time zone. I will play mostly evenings, and weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Tues is the only night I would not be on since I have taekwondo on that night till 8pm and woulndt be home till 830 or so.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I am in Unbroken Bonds, its my own personal guild. Right now its just my hubby and I with some alts of friends so its not much of a guild. But its access to the guild portal. )

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Same as above.

Your Experience with CN:
I used to be a member of CN before I semi retired. But because I was choosing to leave eq for "good" I chose to leave and rejoin my own guild. I have been back for one week. I was lvl 78, lost and confused and so many members of CN found us and helped us get to lvl 84 with mercs and what not. They have been awesome reteaching myself and hubby all about eq. A family is what I have always wanted to be a member of and this is why I choose CN.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Ladysno, Deremstar, Goofydoofy, praco, and so many more I cant remember.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I am friends with many of the members and what to be part of a great family/team. I also knew many of its members prior to taking my long break.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Friends, family, fun, exp, laughs, and what ever else happens.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

YES

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? RN

-Where are you from? Mass

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Purple...ea

Report this post

Atzanik
Whee!

Re: 84 Cleric

Postby Atzanik » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Good to see the app!
Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 pm

PM sent with info good to see your app and talk with you more in game Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Quirel
Whee!

Postby Quirel » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:53 am

glad tos ee the app.. hope to see ya in game soon..

Addrianis
Whee!

Postby Addrianis » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 am

/HUGS SWEETY!!!!!!!

Lady
Whee!

Postby Lady » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Hugs addy it was great to see you last night , I had lots of flashbacks of grouping together back in the day.

Nelson
Whee!

Postby Nelson » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm

REJECTED lol cant wait for you to go to vote

Praco
Whee!

Postby Praco » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 am

She heals grab her