69 Shaman-Belori, apping

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Belori
Whee!

69 Shaman-Belori, apping

Postby Belori » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:19 pm

-Name: Belori Catchatori
-Class: Shaman
-Level: 69
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? YES
-List which keys and flags you have. :
key: ST, Seb, Charsis, have 5 shards for VT, the tashmaster pouch and the insignia. Flagged for all but up to EP. Need RZ kill.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
The fact that as a support class there is a good demand for his abilites. i.e
slowing , buffing. etc.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Mostly the spontanaity of the game. Each day online provides me with a new challenge. meeting new people and just having great fun.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.
Go LFG , makes some gate pots for my trader, then log on my 56 pally and faction for a while till i get an invite.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Hours of fun in some grp somewhere leveling factioning or exlploring,
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Currently my goal is to get Belori 's DS faction to warmly so he can have some uber boots, and to level my 56 pally on my other accnt.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Generally from 3pm cst to 10pm cst weekdays and Sat. Suns maybe till midnight.
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).
Belshado, Fistii, Banadead, Valeris, Aithen, Belhoppa,
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Jinxed: Wamted more raids and fat loot.

Eye of the Deciever: Leader left and guild sorta started to fizzle, so went solo for a while.

Vantage: Was invited to join because they needed shaman, when Venthos went to EA again people started leaving and I went solo again.

Eternal Advocates: Wanted to get the EP flags and was tired of sololife, once again the leadership decided to quit. due to falling membership, (not being able to take RZ was a contributing factor to the demise of the guild)

Vantage 2.0: Venthos was back and he invited me in, unfortunatly the attendance is way down and raids are later than I can attend so looking for a guild that can kill RZ and provide an online family atmosphere.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Read above

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

Haven 't raided with yall but grouped with many of you and find that your good people. Peeps I know are Samane, Vincient , former quildies btw.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Talked to Vincient, want to get EP flagged and have the family type guild without all the mandatory raids. Not that I won't attend them of course,but like fact that you have non raid days.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
What I want is more EQ fun with people that share that view and that have a mature attitude about the game.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
YES

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:25 pm

Glad to see your app bro. Looking forward to seeing more of ya soon!!
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:52 am

Thank you for your nice app, Belori. Get with us ingame so we can get you in our apps channel. You're welcome to any and all CN events and raids. Looking forward to meeting you.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Zurlik
Whee!

Postby Zurlik » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:25 pm

I have informally met Belori in Harbringer's I think it was. VERY nice. I think it was in Harbringer's. Anyway, the important thing is I remember Belori being very courtious and nice.

edit: It was in DS farming faction, I just remembered. We killed that warrior epic guy.
Master Alchemist Taste Chickenlike-Celestial Navigators-84 Froglok Shaman

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:42 am

Noticed you're still currently in Vantage. Do they know you're applying here? It generally isn't good practice to apply somewhere while still guilded and I won't personally give out the applicant channel to people who are still guilded.

Maybe decide what guild it is you do want to be; in or at least let me know if you've given Venthos a heads up as to what your plans are.

Thanks,
Silly

Belori
Whee!

Belori guild status

Postby Belori » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:04 am

Silly, as of yesterday afternoon Belori is now a free agent.
Cya online.

Belori Catchatori
69 shaman

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:33 am

Thanks for the FYI hun :) Sorry for being so blunt, we've had a couple instances similar to this happen recently, so want to smooth out the bumps before it causes any questioning.

Was nice to see you yesterday as well,
Sil