Returning ex member

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
mirror
Whee!

Returning ex member

Postby mirror » Thu May 26, 2011 4:16 pm

I was previously a member of Celestial Navigators , as a paladin by the name of Mirror. Due to conflicting scheduals and a slight language barrier , that has been since corrected, I decided to play on the European server for awhile before leaving the game entirely. I am back playing , with my original character Madriana , and have far more free time available now. I have not played since the release of SoD and have some catching up to do but have no expectations of any guild to carry me on their back, it is my responsibility.

My character is a Half Elf rogue , Madriana , she is level 81 with 560aa. I have none of the newer flags but I am always willing to help in any way I can. My raid schedual at the moment is very open , if I am able to help I am willing to help. My expectations of any guild are only what I put in myself , I do not expect the guild to do my work or gear me up. I enjoyed being a member of Celestial Navigators and have nothing but fond memories of the guild. I was saddened to hear that Silly retired but scrolling the list to see who still plays , the same wonderful people are still in place.

I have raided with CN , I very much loved the Frostcrypt raids. I remember most of the members I see since I have come back to this server , I do not know if they remember me.

If you would care to have a rogue among your guild I would be very honored to return. I apologize for not using the applicant template but I wanted to take a more personal approach in my request. I am in a guild currently , it is my own for the use of the guild hall features only.

Love from Mirror Angelwhisper aka Madriana Heavenscar .

Ommina
Whee!

Re: Returning ex member

Postby Ommina » Thu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I remember mirror -- from... uhm, Sweden? Denmark? Something like that? I'm sure it wasn't Norway.

Pretty sure, anyway.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Welcome home!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri May 27, 2011 6:16 am

Mirror if you could, would you fill out the online app and just answer the questions? All you do is just copy and paste! Thanks so much and I will get your app submitted to the rectuiting page. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

mirror
Whee!

Postby mirror » Fri May 27, 2011 1:05 pm

-Name:Madriana Heavenscar
-Class:Rogue
-Race:Half Elf
-Level:81
-Number of AAs:560

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:As I ceased playing shortly after the release of SoD I am quite lacking but willing to work on my own time to gain the required flags.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):I have no other characters on this server.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Raids can be quite fun , some are quite boring. Grouping with others and questing is the most fun for myself.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Madriana is my first character for everquest, I would like to see her go the distance in levels, AA and achievement.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play everquest at various hours , at the moment I often play late nights. I live in Norway now , yes I used to live in Denmark.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
For the moment I see no issues attending any of the raids, however things do come up that require my attention in real life.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
The last guild I was a member of was Celestial Navigators. I chose to leave to play on the European server before leaving the game entirely.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Everdream , a guild for my character to have use of the guild hall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have raided with CN many times in the past. Solteris flagging , Solteris, Frostcrypt, Bloodmoon, Fort Mech.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I enjoyed being a member of CN and found the members to be of good character.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
A guild is only as good as what its members give. What I hope to get out of the guild is the companionship of good people.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I cannot disclose this information.

-Where are you from? Scandinavia.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Black and red.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri May 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Scandinavia, I was right, yay me!

mirror
Whee!

Postby mirror » Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Ja! I do live in Norway now , however.