Quirel's Reapp... (Truthseeker's brother)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Quirel
Whee!

Quirel's Reapp... (Truthseeker's brother)

Postby Quirel » Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Quirel
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 2770'ish (hoping to hit 3k by end of the dbl xp week.)

-Magelo Number (if you have one): don't remember it... last time it was updated was when I was inPactum raiding Anguish... so would be slightly outta date now..

-List which keys and flags you have: From SoD on I have Tower Key, Convorteum group flag, and T4 Access for HoT

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none that I play with any regularity... have several that I use for storage space...

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Pretty much anything in game.. I enjoy all aspects of the game, from soloing to raiding. I enjoy a good quest as much as the next person... well except the ones in The Grounds for the Partisan Achievement.. I'm really really beginning to dislike Iakena the Bonesmith or whatever her name is....

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Goals... hmmm... well I guess a long term goal would be to eventually max out my AA's. Short term I wold just be happy with completing as many HoT and UF missions as I can. would really like to one day own a polka dot bunny clicky.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? As of Monday May 16, 2011 I play pretty much all day long. Had surgery that morning on my left hip to remove a torn Labrum and to repair some damage inside the hip socket. So I am pretty much on all day except when I have to go to physical therapy and other Dr. Appt's. I live in Florida so I'm on Eastern Standard Time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
for the next Month I am pretty sure I will be able to attend all of them.. unless my g/f refuses to let me on the computer because she is farming and doesn't want her crops to wilt... /sigh

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Pactum: the guild disbanded while I was away from the game.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am in Per Aspera. My brother Quirog guilded me there while I was away from game.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Goofy
Teeko
Edhil
Truth
Glauri
nlannie
Kcii
Warador
and many more that I can't think of atm I'm sure.

Have raided with you guys many times and I enjoyed them very much.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I wanted to get back to raiding... after talking with both of my brothers Quirog and Truthseeker, I decided CN was the best choice for me. Also it helped that alot of ppl I used to be guilded with in Pactum were also in CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My biggest goal is to get a CN tag... and as for what I can get out of the guild, I don't know... never put much thought into what I can take out of CN... as for what I can feel I can put into it, I feel I can put a ranger in guild that is pretty much willing to do anything or help anyone that needs it. I believe in the old saying "You only get as much out of something as you Put into it!"

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
There are RULES?!?!?!?!
(yes I read them)

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
unemployed gimp atm...

-Where are you from?
Georgia originally, Florida currently

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Noir

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Quirel's Reapp... (Truthseeker's brother)

Postby Glauri » Sat May 21, 2011 8:36 am

Good to see the re-app hon!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Welcome back :)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Mon May 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Quirel's been so helpful to me since I came back :love5: So patient and helpful.

Quirel
Whee!

Postby Quirel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry guys but thanks to sony updating some files so that my cpu can't process them. I will be unable to play at all until the next patch and sony takes out all the SSE/SSE2 code so my gimp cpu can process them. Sorry bout all this, but seems like everytime I app to you guys something happens and I can't play.. lol.. but will see you guys back on-line as soon as I can.

Rel

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Not your fault hon. Don't get too frustrated!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri