Monk App.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Foebi
Whee!

Monk App.

Postby Foebi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:38 pm

-Name: Foebi

-Class: Monk

-Race: Human

-Level: 90

-Number of AAs: 3607

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I will get this to you asap need to update it.

-List which keys and flags you have: Seeds, Secrets, UF and Hot all done with progression and flags. How far back you want to go?

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Hawttouch 90 cleric, Majistic 88 Enchanter, I have a few lower ones 76 druid Freedomborn and down that i don't play often.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Grouping. Questing, raiding, and exploring. I do ts but i hate it all ts over 250 and working research atm. I like meeting new people and seeing how they play. I like helping people a lot. I do box but would rather have people to group and talk to. :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Quests I have been working on being able to request UF and Hot progression missions. Have most of the lower ones done. TS working on because I want the Shawl. Got epic 2.0, Still want to max out more aa but i play a lot so that will come in time. :) Need better gear but who doesn't?

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I can play anytime so if anyone needs help mail me in-game I will make time for you. :) CST is time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I'm gonna say 80% because with spring coming a lot of events happen on Saturdays here.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. AD was my last raid guild. When they joined with TF there was some drama so I left. I want to play for fun, not interested in drama. A lot of good people left AD I believe the guilded folded not long after. :( I have been in other guilds hoping to get groups going but a lot of times i ended up boxing so I made my own guild and put alts. in it for guild hall use. Last guild I was in was Pkov good people there not a lot active though. I was in Ekon left because people ksed their own members and stole loot.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Just a member of the guild I made for Hall access for ports.

Your Experience with CN I know a few people in CN. They were in AD with me. :) Good people and I have never heard anything bad about CN. :)

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? When my cleric was my main I did raid with you I was a member then.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am apping because I want to group and have fun raiding again. :) I mentioned to Thanno I wanted to join and he said apps were closed at that time and to talk to Littlebit. :) I never got a chance to talk to Littlebit so I am glad apps opened up again. :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? My goals are more ac augs. and gear. I hope to meet new people to group with and make the game fun again. Even though I have been playing this toon over a year there are still things i need to learn about her. So all uber monks beware I am gonna be shooting questions your way! :)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I have read them and agree.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Landscaping

-Where are you from? USA

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Monk App.

Postby Glauri » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Good to see the app hon, and I look forward to meeting you online.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 pm

PM sent with info, glad to see your app and see you in game!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

hola..I am in this guild..you sure?

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Yes One my clerics name was Dawnztears then. :)

Foe

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

AH I remember you!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Straightevil
Whee!

Postby Straightevil » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm

A Foebi app!! We are all doomed ... Good to see your app :)

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 am

Just updated my gear working on Magelo now. I was at 40k hp now at 45k hp. Still have a couple more to upgrade but can't make as I ran out of pp. Costly stuff! Also been spamming Nlannie with my monky questions and got some good tips. :)

Foe

PS Don't let Straightevil post on my stuff! Lol

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Dawnztears...Very familiar. Hope to catch ya soon.
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Ok here is Magelo with gear not done editing aa yet. http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1755186

Foe

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Magelo aa's are done.

Foe

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

If she doesnt want SE to post here she really wont want me to post here. Good to see your app foe. Hope to be playing more so we can group and you kill me again, and again, and again, and again, and again....i see a pattern here.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Foebi
Whee!

Postby Foebi » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Sorry I haven't been on. :( Dentist gave me some antibiotics for a root canal and i got a bad reaction from the medication. Been really sick but even though not 100% I am home and can play. Yay!

Ok who let Ed post on my app.!?!?! Evil and Ed are like my brothers. We have a love/hate relationship. They love each other and I hate them both! :p Lol

See you ingame,

Foe