Korokx Monk 80 (meuww's brother)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Korokx Monk 80 (meuww's brother)

Postby Littlabit » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Korokx Kaltesh
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 790

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: Up to T4 DoN flagged (have Yar'Lir and Vish flag items). No newer expansion flags

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have alts but never play them

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Pretty much all of it. I had been playing for 7 years now.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): I strive to be the best at my class. I also wish to become a guild officer so that I can help people with character developement as well as haveing the oppertunity of leadership experience.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Whenever I can but typically 6pm pst

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend: Typically all of them that I can

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Warriors of Eternal Night: Had been a member for several years until I quit EQ
Steadfast Ally: It was a great guild to help me start up again and help me get back into the EQ groove, but I needed more progression not only as a character but with the game itself

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: It's my personal guild but I plan to leave upon confermation of approval for CN

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Esutac and Meuww: They are my brother inlaw and sister, i group with them occasionally
Fyras: He has helped me with several raids as well as my epic 2.0 hit in AoA

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
CN used to be an ally guild of WoEN back in the day and it would be awesome to be in a familiar guild. Also CN is the perfect progression guild that I had been searching for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Get all my flagging I need, have good times, and hopefully one day become an officer

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a trained massage therapist and certified cook. I also play the guitar and sing, in hopes of starting a band

-Where are you from? Portland Oregon

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Red and Black
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Tarvas
Whee!

Re: Korokx Monk 80 (meuww's brother)

Postby Tarvas » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Monks = BAD! :D
Alan
I'm a Tank!
Punked, Carvas, Harvas, Cayleb

meuwmixx
Cute as a kitten's whisker

Postby meuwmixx » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Yes, Korokx is my younger brother. :lol:

He's a good guy all around. Can be a bit pig headed and rude at time, but has a good heart.

I think he'd be a fun addition to our guild. :wink:
Crazy only begins to cover it!

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 am

A man who is pig headed? NO WAY!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Postby Nlannie » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:33 am

Hi there, as a fellow monk I have looked over your application and I'm concerned about a few things, but the biggest one is this:
-Race: Iksar

Now I know that we all can make mistakes, and I'm happy to say that there is help available in the form of a sc race change to human!

I mean, you DO want to be the BEST right?

At least your not a drakkin.

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 am

As an Iksar disciple the ranting of tenderfeet can sometimes be confusing, but do not be alarmed. Despite the xenophobic paranoia and soft pink skin, Nlannie is actually an outstanding creature and handy in a fight! :D

Oak
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Praco
Whee!

Postby Praco » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Well Tarvas says monks are bad, So I say we let em in, And family if I read right so, get the voting up, and we have too many pink skin monks so a scale skin, nuff said.