Justinious Pally (walker member)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Justinious Pally (walker member)

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Justinious

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Justinious
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Human
-Level: 86
-Number of AAs: 1372

-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1833668

-List which keys and flags you have: Void E, T8 in UF and all the old stuff. Just starting in Thule

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I have a mule, Balthan, paladin, level 1 (how boring is that!)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I really enjoy grouping and when I cannot group, I can solo quiet a bit. I enjoy raiding so long as it is fun and with a minimal amount of drama.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I have played for a long time, so I just enjoy seeing new zones and beating new mobs. Leveling is fun for the new spells and AAs are always interesting.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
8-11 Mountain Time Zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Depends on travel. I try to get hotels with good internet connections, but that is not always the case. My normal, home play time would be 10-1:00 AM EST (which I know is not good). That being saidI would hope to make a third of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I have played since 2001.
Fantasy/Fantasty Awakened
Walkers
AD

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Not guilded

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
All the old Walkers

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I was a Walker for a long time and my friends from there have moved to CN

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To play and explore with old friends and meet new friends and see new content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
farmer/consultant

-Where are you from?
The Great Midwest

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Amber (bok)
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

kCii
Whee!

Re: Justinious Pally (walker member)

Postby kCii » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:37 pm

beer is good tho i perfer stouts

enjoyed the app and honest appraisal

think ill see your corpse about abit~

kC

justinious
Whee!

checking in

Postby justinious » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 pm

In my job I have to travel quiet a bit. I started off the year on the road and I don't think I'll be home for any extended time for another week or so. I hoped to be able to play from the road, but timezone and internet connectivity issues at hotels have not cooperated. I would really like to join friends old and new at CN and I apologize for not being around to play.

Good hunting to you all.

Justinious

kCii
Whee!

Re: Justinious Pally (walker member)

Postby kCii » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:59 am

its all good

see ya when ya about~

kC