Astuto Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Astuto Rogue

Postby Littlabit » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Astuto
Rogue
Woodelf
Level: 86
AA: 527 and counting

Progression: Hot tier 4 flag, void e

Alts: Not applicable. Although I have some low level toon's, I don't play them very often. Level 9 through level 25

About me: Mature, older male, returning players after 5 years. I know the importance of RL comes first. I currently care for my elderly parents 24/7.. I use to teach vocational education.

Enjoy about EQ: I enjoy being a casual (family) player but like to attend raids when time permits with out making it a second job.

Goals: Level 90 first, then continue aa's. Finish my clicky: Already have Eye of Vish -> need the other parts.

EQ play times: Pacific Standard that fit's perfect (for me) into Eastern Standard time raid and or play times.

CN raid times: This is the perfect time for me to be online. (depending on RL issues with my work)

Other Guilds: I have been in Pak'Cafan (Gresh is my reference) Misfits (Ryan is my reference) and Chivalry Reborn (current for portal only access) Also please feel free to PM Saleleb in Crimson Tempest as a reference.

Exp with CN members: I don't remember grouping with any CN members but please feel free to PM the people (other guilds) above that can speak for my moral playing style. I'm a no drama, player that has fun even in the mist of difficult issues.

Why APP to CN: You came recommended by a friend in EQ. And after I read your guild rules and policies I was impressed with the wording, intellect, and play style of your guild. "a family guild, casual, raids, RL comes first" "strong leadership"

Goals if excepted to CN: The satisfaction of being a family member of a guild that prides them self in casual, but mature play style while maintaining strong moral and ethical game tactics.

Read rules: Yes.. Very impressed with the wording.

What do I do in real life: Socialize with friends and family and care for elderly people that need living assistance.

Where from: Born, raised in Ohio but now live in Nevada.

Favorite Color (colour) Aaaaa? lol Blue...
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

kCii
Whee!

Re: Astuto Rogue

Postby kCii » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

cool app and ty for same

rez ya later~

kC

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Astuto has decided he will not be apping at this time...
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Best of luck to you hon in whatever you choose to do!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri