Henorm Wizzard app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Henorm Wizzard app

Postby Littlabit » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:31 pm

-Name: Henorm Tinwiz AKA Tha Deathmagnet
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 89
-Number of AAs: 1168ish

-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1836469

-List which keys and flags you have: Void complete, HoT T3

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Tindirt 85 beast, Goldolokey 85 dorf cleric. Both of these are mostly retired unless I get extremely bored blowing stuff up.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):grouping with friends, long aug quests & finding new ways as well as places to die.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Hitting 90, maybe break down & figure out where I am on Bayle's aug. In the long term making a bunch of new friends, seeing new zones & learning what I don't know.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I'm in the central timezone & generally log on about 3:30 in the afternoon & play until wife faction goes KoS.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I plan on attending 100% of them unless real life or health issues (heart problems) cause me to miss some time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Realm of the Blue Dragon for almost 2 yrs until guild pretty much folded up. Fantasy for about 2 wks before they imploded, Walkers for the last 6 yrs or so, then AD with my fellow Walkers until their implosion.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Tindirt is still in Walkers, where I plan on him serving his retirement there.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Linfalas & probably quite a few others over the course of the last 8.5 yrs or so

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To stay with my friends from Walkers & make some new ones along the way. CN seems like it'll be a better fit for my playstyle & what I look for in a guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? CN is a family style guild, while AD just wasn't the type of guild for me. I'm looking forward to raiding & see new places while doing my best to learn.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I have. Although I'd love to keep Tindirt a Walker until / if I decide to bring out retirement

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Create mayhem

-Where are you from? Iowa

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Redorish
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Henorm Wizzard app

Postby Littlabit » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app, talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Linfalas
Whee!

Re: Henorm Wizzard app

Postby Linfalas » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:43 am

Great to see your app...;o))