Tileena Druid App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Tileena Druid App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name:Tileena Moonchaser
-Class:Druid
-Race:Wood Elf
-Level:88
-Number of AAs:767

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1833483 or just put this in search bar (http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1833483)

-List which keys and flags you have: I am flagged for MMM group, not raid yet, void G, T8 for Underfoot but almost T9, and am currently about to be T4 for HoT.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Minellie Moonchaser, level 70, ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I love to raid and group with guildies, the action and intensity raiding can give you is awesome. I love meeting new people and becoming close friends with them, as I've done a lot over the years Questing can be a hassle sometimes but I do enjoy the challenge. I also learn and pick up things very very fast and I love doing new things to challenge myself. I work well with others and tend to stray away from the "drama" that EQ life tends to have.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would really like to get my character to 90 very soon and then I could really start grinding out the AA's. Would also love to get her some more gear from the new expansion.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I live in the central timezone and I normally am on from 4 pm to about 10 pm everyday of the week. On weekends i tend to play from about 11 am to 10 pm. I am on almost everyday unless something comes up.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I will most likely be attending above 95% of the raids. Real life stuff comes up without me knowing about it all the time, which will effect the raiding every once in a blue moon for me.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. When I first transfered over from Drinal about 3 years ago I right away joined The Norsemen just to get me back on my feet on the new server(Maelin). I left there because they didnt raid and really wanted to start getting into a higher end guild. I then was asked by a friend to join Tribal Fury which ended up merging with AD which is where I'm at now.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: As of this very moment I currently am still in AD. I believe you should leave a guild before applying to another one and will do so the second I find out if I can join another side guild of CN's for portal purposes.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Well I know Yecna, Fenina, Sinadar, Thanno, Shannti, Worff, Tarvas, Meso, Emaus, and there is probably more that I can't think of off the top of my head. I have grouped with people from CN but never raided with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have a lot of old guildies in here and CN has a good reputation. You guys seem like a family orientated guild but still know how to kick butt in the game. I also reallly want to meet some new people and to hopefully make a lot of new friends.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to get to level 90, get some better gear, and to kick out a whole ton of AAs(that I need desperately)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I currently am still in High School, but I'm a senior and looking forward to be done with it very soon.

-Where are you from? Minnesota

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
RED!
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Sinadar
Whee!

Re: Tileena Druid App

Postby Sinadar » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Yay :) good to see your app