Solna Ranger App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Solna Ranger App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Solna
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Woodelf
-Level: 86
-Number of AAs: 928

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1836036

-List which keys and flags you have:
Trakanon, Shrine, Talisman of Thunderous Foyer, Ruins of lxanvon, Dreadspire Lower Spire, Sod Tower, Void E or Korafax

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Illora, 86, Wizard.. Nechron, 78, Shadow Knight.. Bluthe, 77, Druid.. Lanear, 68, Enchanter.. Hisster, 62, shaman.. Kanula, 62, Warrior.. Twobears, 62, Beastlord

A Little Bit About Yourself
My name is Kit in RL, I enjoy playing computer games and play table top and roleplaying games with my friends..I watch a lot of movies and way to many cartoons…I was born on April 9th 1966

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like it all…Solo, small groups, big raids…I love doing quests and exploring new zones…or old zones

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

My short term goals are to get working on my HoT progressions…my long term goals are just to have fun and make new friends…levels and aa’s come naturally

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I am in the Mountain time zone..I normally play in the evenings (6:pm to 10:pm) mts…8-12 est… I also like to play in the mornings on Friday and Saturday ( my days off )

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I should be able to make at least 50% of the raids since they fall in my regular game time…every other Saturday I game with friends so I might be alittle late to Saturday raids

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
My first guild was Vengeful Dragons, they imploded… Then I joined Celestial Navigators in 2002 or so…I left Navigators when a friend started a guild called Sophistry…I never had any problems in CN I just wanted to be in my friends guild…Sophistry dissolved when our Leader Ganaiele disappeared (may she be safe and happy somewhere)…I joined Walkers after Sophistry and with the exception of a few weeks that I spent recently in Appotus Dominus that is where I have been

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still a member of Walkers until we find a new home

Your Experience with CN
I have not current experience with CN
-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I looked through the guild roster and recognised Akselo, Jarsace, you Littlabit…although it has been so long ago I do not know who will remember me

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I am applying to CN because Walkers no longer has the members to raid or work on progressions…my friends are moving to CN…I have fond memories of Navigators…I learned to pull with CN in burning woods…I learned and went on my first big raids with CN taking on Vox and Nagy… I remember being in Iceclad taking on Lodi with five full groups…we didn’t need five groups to kill Lodi but someone needed something off of him and we just all showed up to help get it for them

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to have fun and make new friends

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I have read and understand them

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work at a hardware store

-Where are you from? I live in Boulder Colorado and have for 16 years…before that I lived in Southern California

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I have no favorite colour…I think they are all pretty wonderful
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Solna Ranger App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 am

PM sent with info, good to see your app, talk more with you in game. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"