Nendatik Mage

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Nendatik Mage

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Nendatik
-Class: Mage
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 72
-Number of AAs: 130

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: none

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Vilszasis 82 Monk
Yizyen 82 Wizard
Tagrak 80 Warrior

Some others, but on an account that is not activated

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): What I love most about EQ are the people. I have played eq off and on since 2001. I prefer to group, but can also spend my time solo if needed. I have in the past done tradeskills, but havent recently

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I have recently come back from an 8 month break, but havent really played for a couple years. Enjoying being back and playing my mage. For the short term goals, would like to concentrate on getting more aas and also leveling up, in that order. I have thought about doing some tinkering as this is the first gnome I have really played

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central time zone, usually log on around 8 central time, weekdays and weekends

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would probably make 2 a week at most, sometimes 1

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Walkers, Nairalita, Guardians of the Throne, all have been family guilds where members left and guild has basically folded

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Currently a member of Walkers, Walkers are applying to CN

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
As I mentioned, I have recently come back, so am not aware of any current members that I am familiar with. In past years have known many great people who have been in CN, Addrianas, Carramon, Ozzuman

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
A guild who has similar outlines and beliefs for family guilds

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
meet new people and to have fun!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Insurance adjuster

-Where are you from? Missouri

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) orange
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Emarinn
Whee!

Re: Nendatik Mage

Postby Emarinn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:48 am

I spots a TAG!!!

Guilded with him in Nairalaita (Emarinn's first home in Norrath), and he's one of the nicest people you could know. Glad to see your app!! *hugs*
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 am

PM sent with info, good to see your app, talk more in game, thanks Bit
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 am

Nend make sure to work on your levels, for most of the zones we are in you will have to be higher level. GOod luck !

Nendatik
Whee!

Postby Nendatik » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:06 am

Hi Ema! It is a Tag! Thanks for the nice words! They are only true when I am not paying the Oggah!

I have been playing the mage since I have come back and will be working on the levels, was thinking 81 to get new Air pet, do I need to be higher than that Littlabit? Just let me know. Hope to get to meet everyone else in game.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Meet the level/AA requirements.. Presently we require level 85 and 500 AA. We can no longer make exceptions to this rule. Please do not apply to CN until you meet this guideline

That is copy and pasted from the rules part. Of course we have let people app before they met them, they just dont usually raid till they get that. Hope that helps.