Ramluk warr app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Littlabit
Meanie

Ramluk warr app

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

-Name: Ramluk
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 89
-Number of AAs: 1518

-Magelo Number (if you have one):isnt updated , if ya need me to do it lemme know

-List which keys and flags you have:thru korafax in SoD, didnt play much during UF have no prog done there, plan on dropping back to do it soon tho

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Have a 81 Mage on this account Yardawg, I also box another account some, have a few toons there 90 rogue(Vyrus) 85 cleric (rammie) 85 wiz(rambot) everyone else is lower guys i dont really play

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):Hanging out with folks, grps raid qsts whatever, not real big on tradeskills, rogue is master at poiosn thats about it.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)max lvl and aa's be nice, up to date on progression per the expansions

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?Evenign and weekends(more than i should)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.will try to make em all, Work and family allowing.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Razor's Edge was my first guild on Vazzelle back in 1999 2000ish i guess, we merged with Walkers, been there ever since, we recently joined AD(oct) but guild is falling aprt so we trying to move as grp to a new guild

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:Left AD today..

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?Not sure, need to look thru roster

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?To stay with friends, and make new ones

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?Helf people do the things they wanna do in game, and enjoy my leisure time

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?yes
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Ramluk warr app

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app, will talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Linfalas
Whee!

Postby Linfalas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am

Hey there...;o)) Good to see your app!

Ramluk
Whee!

Postby Ramluk » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Been Playing Vyrus on last few raids, because alot of warriors there, Ramluk is my favorite toon to play but will play Vyrus if it is best for raid np) Just wanted folks to know Vyrus was me.

Ramluk