Sorick - 90 Monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sorick
Whee!

Sorick - 90 Monk

Postby Sorick » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Sorick
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 90
-Number of AAs: 1452

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1433519

-List which keys and flags you have:
SoD - Void E
UF - T7, missing Cooling Chamber for T8.
HoT - T3, missing An Offering to Thule for T4.
Previously to that... not much.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Account 1: Aaldollin 85 Warrior, Nubarus 85 Magician, Symbius 71 Paladin, Vanibus 70 Rogue... and other odd 50-30's.
Account 2: Sarukar 85 Shaman (May or may not remain active.)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I really enjoy the progression part of the last few expansions. While I've hit roadblocks within them at certain points being in a smaller guild during those they have proven to be a great amount of fun. My Raid experience is limited, but from what I've done it is enjoyable.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would love to complete all of the progression achievements for HoT and to finally experience some of the Raiding I've missed.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I should be able to attend 100%.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Alfar's Vigilance - Small guild I ran a long time ago. Due to RL schedule change I had to leave the game and in the end the guild eventually faded away.

Walkers - When I returned to the game I found a few old members in Walkers, so I joined them there and have spent most of the past few years with them. The Activity level declined greatly and eventually people moved onto AD.

Appotus Dominus - I joined them earlier this month as a great many of the Walkers went to AD in hopes of sticking together. Unfortunately AD has gone through some problems and the membership is declining, so in hopes of moving together again quite a few former Walkers are apping to CN.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: No longer within a guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? The only member I do know is Edomac.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? The structure and schedule really seems like an ideal situation, plus I'd like to remain guilded with the former Walkers as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? To enjoy the expansion progression and also experience the raid content.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Quality Assurance.

-Where are you from? Rockford, IL - about 60miles west of Chicago.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) hmm.. Blue, eh?

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Sorick - 90 Monk

Postby Littlabit » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app, talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Postby Nlannie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

hello there

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 am

Good to see your app sorick.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Linfalas