Codora 87 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
codora
Whee!

Codora 87 Cleric

Postby codora » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character
-Name: CODORA
-Class: CLERIC
-Race: HIGH ELF
-Level:87
-Number of AAs: 687

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
T2 zone flagged, like 3 mission in being keyed for T3. I’m keyed for SOLT, CRYSTALLOS, MMM, VOID F, QVIC, ANGUISH, AND I LIKE 1 more task being keyed for MMM raid access.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
AUDIA 83 RANGER
CODORRA 78 ENCHANTER

A Little Bit About Yourself
I HAVE PLAYED EQ FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW. I HAVE SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS THAT PLAY. I HAVE BEEN A CO-LEADER, EVENT COORDINATOR, AND OFFICER FOR MANY YEARS. I LOVE TO PLAY AND GROUP WITH FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS, AND TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HELP WHEN I CAN.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I LOVE TO GROUP, HATE TO SOLO, AND ENJOY RAIDING. I DO LIKE TO TRADESKILL AND DOING TASKS AND MISSIONS.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I want to have fun and enjoy playing and raiding. I intend to level to lvl 90 and grind many more aa’s in the process. I would like to upgrade her armor and continue progression to higher levels.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern I play mainly in the evenings and weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
AO – WAS MY FIRST GUILD. I NEEDED A HIGHER LVL GUILD SO I TRANSFERRED TO TC WITH OMIN. I BECAME AN OFFICER AND WAS WITH THAT GUILD FOR 2 YRS. I THEN WAS OFFERED A POSITION AS CO-LEADER OF UA. AFTER 2 YRS I NEEDED UPGRADES AND MY ARMOR WAS LACKING AND EXPANSIONS WERE STILL COMING, I THEN DECIDED TO LEAVE TO A RAIDING GUILD. AT THAT TIME I JOINED DOD. LEFT THEM WHEN THE GUILD BROKE UP AND WENT TO TF. STAYED WITH TF UNTIL THEY ALSO BROKE UP AND WENT THEIR SEPARATE WAYS. I AM CURRENTLY IN A SECONDARY NON RAIDING GUILD NKON.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently a member of nkon with WIlkar. I have been looking for a guild to join since TF broke up and hardly anyone logged on anymore.

Your Experience with CN
I have many friends and enjoy grouping and raiding with CN members.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
DETHWULF, LYENI, TRUTHSEEKER, DBILU, WORFF, TARVIS, SLAGMOLTEN, GOTCATNIP, AYIA, SILLY, MECHELL, AND OTHERs. Yes I have raided and grouped with CN many times.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I enjoy grouping and raiding with toons in CN. Over the years I have developed many close friends and many of which are in CN. Most of all I want to enjoy my experiences on EQ.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I am looking to upgrade my armor and progression of toon.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

-Optional:
What do you do in real life? I own and manage a daycare in my home.

-Where are you from? MICHIGAN.

What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) PURPLE AND BLACK

Slagmolten
Whee!

Re: Codora 87 Cleric

Postby Slagmolten » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Ive grouped with Codora and have had plenty of fun playing with her.
She listens to instructions very well and is a team player all the way.
Very chatty perfect fit CN lol.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:08 pm

PM sent with info, will talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Kathar
Whee!

Postby Kathar » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Glad to see ya!!

codora
Whee!

Re: Codora 87 Cleric UPDATE!

Postby codora » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:31 am

[quote="codora"]Application for Membership

Your Main Character
-Name: CODORA
-Class: CLERIC
-Race: HIGH ELF
-Level:87
-Number of AAs: 687 UPDATE: AA's: 900

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: UPDATE: Keyed T3 now.
T2 zone flagged, like 3 mission in being keyed for T3. I’m keyed for SOLT, CRYSTALLOS, MMM, VOID F, QVIC, ANGUISH, AND I LIKE 1 more task being keyed for MMM raid access.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
AUDIA 83 RANGER
CODORRA 78 ENCHANTER

A Little Bit About Yourself
I HAVE PLAYED EQ FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW. I HAVE SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS THAT PLAY. I HAVE BEEN A CO-LEADER, EVENT COORDINATOR, AND OFFICER FOR MANY YEARS. I LOVE TO PLAY AND GROUP WITH FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS, AND TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HELP WHEN I CAN.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I LOVE TO GROUP, HATE TO SOLO, AND ENJOY RAIDING. I DO LIKE TO TRADESKILL AND DOING TASKS AND MISSIONS.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I want to have fun and enjoy playing and raiding. I intend to level to lvl 90 and grind many more aa’s in the process. I would like to upgrade her armor and continue progression to higher levels.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern I play mainly in the evenings and weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
100%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
AO – WAS MY FIRST GUILD. I NEEDED A HIGHER LVL GUILD SO I TRANSFERRED TO TC WITH OMIN. I BECAME AN OFFICER AND WAS WITH THAT GUILD FOR 2 YRS. I THEN WAS OFFERED A POSITION AS CO-LEADER OF UA. AFTER 2 YRS I NEEDED UPGRADES AND MY ARMOR WAS LACKING AND EXPANSIONS WERE STILL COMING, I THEN DECIDED TO LEAVE TO A RAIDING GUILD. AT THAT TIME I JOINED DOD. LEFT THEM WHEN THE GUILD BROKE UP AND WENT TO TF. STAYED WITH TF UNTIL THEY ALSO BROKE UP AND WENT THEIR SEPARATE WAYS. I AM CURRENTLY IN A SECONDARY NON RAIDING GUILD NKON.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently a member of nkon with WIlkar. I have been looking for a guild to join since TF broke up and hardly anyone logged on anymore.

Your Experience with CN
I have many friends and enjoy grouping and raiding with CN members.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
DETHWULF, LYENI, TRUTHSEEKER, DBILU, WORFF, TARVIS, SLAGMOLTEN, GOTCATNIP, AYIA, SILLY, MECHELL, AND OTHERs. Yes I have raided and grouped with CN many times.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I enjoy grouping and raiding with toons in CN. Over the years I have developed many close friends and many of which are in CN. Most of all I want to enjoy my experiences on EQ.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I am looking to upgrade my armor and progression of toon.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

-Optional:
What do you do in real life? I own and manage a daycare in my home.

-Where are you from? MICHIGAN.

What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) PURPLE AND BLACK[/quote]

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:56 pm

grats on aa's and tier 3