Rembinu 88 Druid App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rembinu
Whee!

Rembinu 88 Druid App

Postby Rembinu » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Rembinu
-Class: Druid
-Race: Half Elf
-Level: 88
-Number of AAs: 1214

-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1257893

-List which keys and flags you have: um, if i need them, i don't have them, i am slacking

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):none you want

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I have been an avid tradeskiller and I am maxed on all skills and have all trophies, Baking, Jewelry and Tailoring trophies are maxed. I have not done much tradeskilling for about a year. I really like to group and I am a good healer.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would love to get the second shawl quest done, but that is always on hold. Mostly I try to get AA's when I solo, and get levels when I am grouped. I have never been a player who needed to be levelled first, I value AA's above levels.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My time zone is central, but i have no "normal" play time. I can play from work and do very often, but normally I don't group or raid from work though I can at times. I play often and varied times.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was the co-leader of Planar Knights of Valour for my early play years, Raiynestorm now leads and is my best friend in EQ. I left PKoV because I wanted to progress and went to Proximity. Proximity merged with Tribal Fury and so did I. Tribal Fury offered a merge to Appotus Dominus and I moved. Appotus Dominus is not offering me what I need to progress. Please note all this, and make sure you want me...............

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I have left AD because I would not ever app another guild while a member in another, that is just bad form

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know quite a few of the members in CN, I have not raided with you or grouped with you

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I think if you like Goofy, you will like me, though I am female and I don't really like goats that much

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I would like to have groups mostly and I love raids. I love to play with other people, but find myself solo much more often than I would like. I really don't care about gear that much except a certain level is needed to withstand raid encounters.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes, read and understood and will abide.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a mother and an Air Traffic Controller.

-Where are you from? Midwest

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) mouth color, ya, i love that in any language

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Rembinu 88 Druid App

Postby Glauri » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:16 pm

OMG you are ATC and they let you play from work?? They never let me play!!!

See ya online!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 pm

PM sent with info, will talk more with you in game good to see your app thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Midwest? your not a cheesehead are ya?
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Rembinu
Whee!

Postby Rembinu » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm

No, I am further south than they let cheeseheads live, but still considered Midwest.
Rembinu

Rembinu
Whee!

Postby Rembinu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 am

I am withdrawing my application as I have joined Forged in Fire. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to see you all in game.

Happy hunting,
Rembinu

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:53 am

Take care and have fun!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri