LvL 70 Cleric Rebbecca

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

LvL 70 Cleric Rebbecca

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:28 am

-Name: Rebbecca
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 70
-Is this character a main or an alt?: Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?: Yes
-List which keys and flags you have.: Hedge,TT,POJ Trial, POI Key, MB, HOH Trails, MM (thanks CN for that), Seblis, and OT and several Posky
-Do you have a clicky buff item: Blazeing vambraces ( shield of flame, DS), Breastplate of Venegful Fury( BOR), Minmizing device.Necrotic Divining Device
A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
I believe the cleric is the most exciting charc to play, because your always moving and watching alot of things at the same time, and doing corpse runs without cover from your tank is always kinda chilling exp.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like all aspects of the game, espically going places i havn't been,( gives my chill the frist time)
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now
I mainly go where LFG takes me, starting in GU frist before i go outside.

-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
It is different each night sometime i and grouping and sometimes i am buffing.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I am interested in seeing as much of the game as i can.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in Texas so it is cst
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).Tessani (55 wiz).Tesser (45 shammy),Becki (27 Druid),Desrai( 37 Mage),Kayti (35 chanter), Tigerr (41 BST)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
I have Been in Together As One ( left do to an member hounding me) and Council of Virtue.( Would like to progress future)
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
I am famliar with Silly, Truthseeker,Convicts, Been on HOH trails and MM raid,

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I think from what i have seen CN is a fun group and have the drive to go where i am also wanting to go.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No): yes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:21 am

Hey Rebbecca!

Really enjoyed having you on the MM raid the other night, and chatting again with you last night. One problem, you're putting me to shame since you're 70 and I'm still lvl 69! So just delevel a couple times..... :lol: /tease

In all seriousness I look forward to seeing you around more often! Our standard raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday (though we occasionally do other hits as well Thursday, or Saturday, etc). Send me, Gala or Truth a tell and we'll get you in the apps channel so that you can keep in touch with us and get involved in more of these raids and some groupage soon :)

Silly

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:48 am

Hiyas Rebbecca !!

Glad to see you applying and was very happy to see you with us MM... lol my appologies again for leaving you behind in Bloodfields ... I SWEAR nobody informed the druid lol..

Ive never grouped with Rebbecca but on several times ive come in contact with her.. either by main or by alt..most times dead lmao.. of all the times i have .. Rebbecca has shown style and class... will be a great pleasure to group with or raid with again.. Good Luck and look forward to seeing you more...

Take Cares
Sno

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:39 pm

Oramorph
Whee!

Postby Oramorph » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:00 pm

Hi Rebbecca you should sign up for a actual name when ya get a moment. Other than that welcome to the family

Magelo Set: Oramorph Sinvel Zenzing