Ilano~65 necro LFGuild.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ilano

Ilano~65 necro LFGuild.

Postby Ilano » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:54 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name: Ilano
-Class: Necromancer
-Level: 64 (lost 65, will have it back tonight however)
-Is this Character a Main or an Alt?: Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?: I think I have one stored in the bank if not I can get one np
-List which keys and flags you have.: Been a while and don't really remember, I know I can get into PoTactics however
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Jboots other than that no.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?: Being able to solo when I can't get a group, being able to do just about anything.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?: I really do enjoy everything about the game... cept how long it takes to get certain items but I still sit there forever ><
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.: Sadly I've been grinding lately,
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?: Talk to friends, go into PoValor and Kill in basements hoping for a group some where better.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. I hope to hit 70 shortly after I get OOW plan on picking it up this Friday. As for AA's I want to get at least my lich title, then I'll lay off of the grind a little. As far as gear I hope to get something better than the crap I have on now :)
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?: I normally get on around 7 or 8 EST, How long I stay on really depends on how well the night is going for me. If its going well I stay on until 1am EST if it's not going so well I'll grind out an AA or two and then log.
-Please list your alts on Vazaelle (just names).Diffo,Diffod,Diffox and countless other little lowbies I played to about level 20
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.: I've been in several other guilds, the reason I left however have always been the same. I didn't really know any one in them since no one ever wanted to group/raid
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.: Nope, was in a guild me and my brother started (with nothing but our own alts on our accounts) Didn't really last long as he stopped playing shortly after.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.: I've grouped with members of CN in the past. Only person I still remember would be Swarje, and not sure if he is a member any more.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?: Swarje is a real life friend of mine. He's always said really good things about you guys, sadly he has stopped playing but I havent.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?: Only things I really hope to get out of the guild are first and foremost friends, Can never have too many friends, At least decent gear and of course flags and raid experience.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No): YES

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:45 am

Thank you for your interest and nice application, Ilano. Get with us in the game and we'll get you in our apps channel. From there, you can stay in touch, join us on any and all guild events and we can get to know you and vice-versa. Our apps process is kinda slow (with good reason) so please join with us and be patient. Looking forward to meeting you. :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:22 am

ohh, twitchies! I look forward to meeting you too! :wink:

Silly

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:43 pm

Hmmm not too sure about the twitching (i think I deleted those spells >< jp of course) I will be on in about 20 minutes I'll find some one to hit up to give me the channel info. The tag to be honest is one of my last concerns, getting to know new people is one of my primary concerns. See you in game and thank you for the quick reply!

Ilano

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:58 am

Good to see you in the channel last night, Ilano. Sorry it was such a slow night with not much going on. There was about a quarter of the people on that there were the night before. Oh well.

When you get a chance, please register to this site, preferably using your character name, and login whenever you post. We can grant you access to more areas that way. 8) Thanks.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:34 am

I think everyone was still tired last night from raiding Tuesday and Wednesday really late, lol.