Worff - 85 Druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Worff
Whee!

Worff - 85 Druid

Postby Worff » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Worff
-Class: Druid
-Race: Human
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1960

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 790096

-List which keys and flags you have: Lots.. most relevant are Solteris - Crystallos Group (no Meldrath kill) - MMM Raid - Void E (no Pallorax kill) - UF T9

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Mostly low level alts, normally I only play my main
Borrg - 22 WAR
Chakohtay - 70 SHM
Rykerr - 24 CLR
Spok - 17 ENC
Carrgobaay - MULE

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): All of the above, except tradeskilling... only do what I need to do for quests on that hehe. In a nutshell I enjoy most of what EQ has to offer equally whether it's raiding, working on progression, group XP runs and item camping, or even solo if nothing else is going on.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Short term I'd say raiding content I haven't seen yet such as Tower raids... and getting a few more AA's is always on the list. Long term I'm working on Shawl 2.0 but that's going to take a while.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?: CST time zone... I usually play 7-11PM M-F and varies on weekends, but usually weekends I have more time to play during the day as well.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.: I'd say at least 50%... in the last 7 years my average is 54% earning 2922 DKP... but when I have more time on my hands to play I'll usually hit around 80%.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave: Tribal Fury is the only guild Worff has ever been in. Joined in Sept. 2003. Before that I had another account and was in Knights of the Mystic Dragon with Bilnick and some others. Anyway most of ya'll know we're retiring TF, some are taking a merger offer from AD and others applying here.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Still in TF until last minute... helping to tie up loose ends while we put it in power saver mode and all. Pretty much done except for things I can handle out of guild so I'm good to go if accepted.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?: Know quite a few folks from CN over the years. Goofy, Jumjam, Phane, Whyllow, and Lliz. Also some recent members like Ayragon, Fnord, and Meso.. and several other ex-TF. Grouped with ya'll a lot, and ya'll were kind enough to TA me to a couple Tower raids for cred to zone in OMM raids. Thanks Ommina!

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?: Mainly because I know a lot of people in CN... but also because CN's policies are very similar to TF's, common courtesy and common sense. Nothing against any other good guilds out there I just feel like CN would be a great home for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?: A new home. As you can tell I don't change guilds often hehe, in for a penny in for a pound!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?: Yes. They are actually well written and easy to understand.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Computer, Network, and Web Admin. Also part time welding custom exhaust systems.

-Where are you from?
Galveston, Texas

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
I rarely travel much, but might make one some day.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
lol green of course

Fnord
Whee!

Re: Worff - 85 Druid

Postby Fnord » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Heya W!

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Good to see the app hon! I look forward to 'meeting' you online.
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 am

Hey, good to see your app!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:11 am

awesome!!!!!!!! so happy to see you here honey!!!

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

ive grped with worff several times good druid nice to see u app

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:05 pm

was hoping you wouldn't wander in the direction of . . . that other guild

Mechell
Whee!

Postby Mechell » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 pm

SHUSH MESO :-P LOL

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:58 am

solid app and ty for it, see ya about~

kC

Ayragon
Whee!

Postby Ayragon » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 am

Heya Worff......, awesome now you can hook up the CN boards to the arcade games site from TF....no better way to spend quality time at work $$

Worff
Whee!

Postby Worff » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 am

Heya Ayr.. yeah that Arcade ended up being a big hit $ Meso always seems to play one that score doesn't update tho =\ lol

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

PM sent with information and will see you in game to talk more! Good to see your app. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"