85 Bard - Shannti

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Shannti
Whee!

85 Bard - Shannti

Postby Shannti » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Shannti
-Class: Bard
-Race: Half Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 775

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1331334 (been awhile since it was updated)

-List which keys and flags you have: http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/chara ... 2511399971
Importantly: Void E

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): I box a toon named Twinklebell (83 Wiz) and I have a handfull of little alts that only get played if I am super bored, some of the more common ones are Bananafanna (ranger), Lowella (war) and AnimalKrackers (zerker). I don't even play them often enough to remember their levels but somewhere between 50 and 60. My husband also plays EQ and his toon is a paladin named Haminek (83).

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
Socializing! I like grouping and have done a tiny bit of raiding, but mostly I like to make friends :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to get some more aa's and improve my gear.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
My time zone is MST, and I normally play every night, but I am in my last year of school right now and that is taking a big hit on my play time. So with working and school I am lucky to get weekends to play now :(

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I can't promise to be at any until I finish school in March.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Aeon Overlords - was a member of AO for most of my EQ life, probably about 4 years, I finally left about 4 or 6 months ago (AO had been inactive for probably 6 months or a year by then)
Tribal Fury - I am chosing to leave because they are merging with AD and I don't think that AD is a good fit for myself.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Tribal Fury - can drop tag any time, as they are in the process of their merge.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Iyer! She was in AO with me :) I have not raided or grouped with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Iyer told me how much she loves CN and how great all the members are to group and raid with, and It just sounded like a really great guild. CN has lots to offer as far as grouping and progression without the stress of mandatory raiding.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would like to do a bit of raiding when I am able to play full time again, and in the mean time I just want to have a good home for my toons, with fun people to group and progress with :)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am an Animal Health Technologist, I work for a vet clinic in my town that deals with large and small animals and it is my dream job, I love every minute of it! I live with my husband on a farm and we have cows, horses, pigs, goats, cats, dogs, rabbits, ferrets, everything an animal lover could dream of!

-Where are you from?
Alberta, Canada

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Probably not

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
pink :)

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Re: 85 Bard - Shannti

Postby whyllowtwyg » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:21 pm

oh, a Canadian bard! so, question, does bard death rules still apply Omm if they're Canadian? nice to have you here hon, hope to see you soon

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Calgary is my fav~

kC

Iyer
Whee!

Postby Iyer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 am

So awesome to see your app! See you in game! :D

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 pm

PM sent with information and will see you in game to talk more! Good to see your app. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"