Naeldayn (85 Mage) / Eastmoor (75 Druid)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Eastmoor
Whee!

Naeldayn (85 Mage) / Eastmoor (75 Druid)

Postby Eastmoor » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:46 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Naeldayin
-Class: Mage
-Race: 400 Metres - usually very fast in the opposite direction to where Jum pulls to
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: about 1400

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: pretty much all group level flags up to Convorteum, and raid level up to SoF. (oh can access SoD raids too)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Eastmoor, 75, Druid; Eastbot, 67 (?ish) Chanty - other part time playthings

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): grouping generally as based in the UK, raids tend to start at about 0200 my time :-)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): Beat HoT group game when it comes out.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? UTC - 0 (GMT) through the days GMT when working from home, evenings GMT when working away through the day

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Very low - occasionally - once every six months type of thing. :-)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Malum Ordo - guild folded pretty much (I could have the last alt in the world in there), Tribal Fury - current guild, most of my buddies are now in other Guilds.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I'm leaving for 2 week vacation in the next 20 minutes and haven't had time to log in and de-guild. Given that my mates Urtasil and Dkofklove, usually take this opportunity (my vacation) to de-guild and try something different, I thought this year I'd beat them to it! I think they're trying to tell me something.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Whyllow, Phane, Jum, Goofy, Jarsace, Jahras, Stonecrush, Meso etc. I guess mainly the ex-TFers. Although I think I spotted a Zady from our old Malum Ordo days. :-)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Mainly the above many friends here - more people I know in CN than TF now. I haven't seen Jum get slaughtered after someone pulled 800 trash mobs for too long.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Hope to be able to put in rather than get out, but many good guildmates now here. :-)

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? I've passed them onto my legal team for consideration. (yes)

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Wannabe America's next top model candidate, when I've had the operation.

-Where are you from? England

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Only if you'd consider holding it in England. :-) Travel to the US with work from time to time, I guess if the two coincided then it might be possible.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Blanc. Which is a good reflection on my expression, just before a wipe.

I will be out of game for two weeks, until I get back from vacation. :-)

Meso
Whee!

Re: Naeldayn (85 Mage) / Eastmoor (75 Druid)

Postby Meso » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 am

Hiya east.

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.......MAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you all so much!!!!! you have no idea how happy you just made me, and gads, did I ever need it this morning!!!!

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 am

Hey-o...Kill Dk and Urts for meh!!! Purty please :D

Good luck :D

Nae is good people.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 am

PM sent and has information, good to see your app, talk with you more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Eastmoor
Whee!

Postby Eastmoor » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:05 pm

[url=http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1355781][img]http://eq.sig.magelo.com/1355781.png[/img][/url]

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1355781

Updated Magelo.

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:42 pm

cool app ty for it

see ya about~

kC

Eastmoor
Whee!

Postby Eastmoor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 am

Apols to be a pain, but I finally accumulated nearly enough station cash to change names - so I took the plunge and changed them.

My Mage (Main) is now called Eastmoor.

My Druid (previous main) that was called Eastmoor is now called Eastmore....

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:06 am

shouldn't you have renamed your druid Eastless?

Eastmoor
Whee!

Postby Eastmoor » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:45 am

I guess I could have also gone for Eastnomore...

Mechell
Whee!

Postby Mechell » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah i like eastnomore

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

or Nevermore~

kC

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Quoth the raven.

whyllowtwyg
Whee!

Postby whyllowtwyg » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 pm

or Neil Gaiman