Necromancer app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Meso
Whee!

Necromancer app

Postby Meso » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:51 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character
-Name: Mesomeso
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Gnomie
-Level: 85.9
-Number of AAs: 3515

-Magelo Number (if you have one): have not made fresh Jello in quite a while

-List which keys and flags you have: All of em? Or just the important ones? No doubt will forget some but: T9, Viod E, tower key, MMM raid, Crystallos base, Time, Trak, sleeper, DoD, ToB, Deathknell, Anguish, QVIC, TOFS3, Dreadspire, Demiplane, ruins of laxenvom, BoT and tower, howling stones (I think), Txevu, VT, etc.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Oerin, 75, Paladin (retired), a few other insignificant mules

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): questing, grouping, raiding, TS’ing, etc.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) to one day see my quest list cleared, eventually finish the face aug quest, maybe one day start the BIC just for giggles, finish the new shawl series (2 down so far), work my way back up the necro leaderboard.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 8PM-1AM Eastern

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 80% or so

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Have been in Tribal Fury for several years. The exodus from the RBB crowd trying to make TF a hard core raid guild ripped thru the core of the guild. Rebuilding to levels capable of raiding anything worthwile took a long time. Recently a second exodus of folks has left TF with too few active members. Nothing bad to say about TF, just too many of my friends have moved on or retired and the stress of rebuilding once more would be too much for me. That and TF has slowly evolved to a west coast population.
Before TF, I was one of the co-founders of Caelum.
Before that, Guardians of the gate (never did figure out which gate we were guarding), and Shadow’s edge.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Da Goof, Phane, Whyllow, Iyer, Kcii, several others. I’ve grouped several times with CN folk, and raided twice with you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? When Caelum folded I came very close to app’ing with CN. Caelum’s population was absorbed mostly by CN, AD, and TF. AD was too hard core for my liking and TF’s 9PM raid time suited me better than 8. 8 is not bad, hope I’m not late too often.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want to group, raid, and find fun in this game again.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Controls design for the plastic’s industry

-Where are you from? East Coast, mostly Virginia. Originally from Maine, 3rd generation French Canadian.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Would always consider. Reality would depend on circumstance.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Would that be French Canadian or British?
sarcelle (teal)

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Necromancer app

Postby Glauri » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:38 am

Good to see the app hon!! I look forward to seeing you on even more raids. :)
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 am

Sent a PM and will talk with you more in game, Good to see your app. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:35 am

Good to see your app.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:35 am

[quote="Goofydoofy"]Good to see your app.[/quote]

Tis horrorible...He is the worst player. He should be banned!!!!

Well, at least banned until he makes me my quiver! You should tell he has to finished camping my HQ lionskin first! :D

Good Luck, Meso. He's a good shorty.

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 am

Tard!
I made 3 quivers. If you had bothered to log on one would have been yours. Moving cross country is a slack excuse. But even still if i can get the skins I'll make you one. Between the rarity of Highland lions, the horrible makeup of their loot table, and the cheaters that lurk in karana it may yet take a while. I saw one person boasting that he had made 30 quivers so far and I wonder if they can cheat so far as to change the loot on a corpse.
Necros don't track so good and my sorry ranja is lev 46, so you hunt em and I'll sew em NP.
That goes for anyone else too. Bring me 3 HQ lion skins and the proverbial quiver is yours, barring random failures of course.
Last time I was in N. Karana I scored 6 ruined skins and one LQ. Maybe I was hitting them too hard?

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 am

Tarvas is that kind of lazy. He said a few times he was going to farm some Exquisite Mushrooms, but never did. Something as simple as going to Karana and farming something for his combines is just to much effort. I think the most effort he gives anymore is trying to call my house to get his wife to come home.

Tarvas
Whee!

Postby Tarvas » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Eh...must have something to do with the me moving all over the country. I'll get ya your damn shrooms and I don't care if you use them or not. I hope they are the bad shrooms that make you think all your goats are human, therefore unfit for coupling for you. :P

Meso
Whee!

Postby Meso » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:21 pm

See, again with the slackass excuse.
Tarv, gimme a tell when you're in game. I have a quiver for you. But ya still gotta hunt some shins so I can make Mechell quiver, err make Mechell a quiver. Yeah, thats what I mean't.

Goofydoofy

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I don't need the shrooms anymore. Don't waste your time trying to get them. I am finished with that hellish combine.