Lailah Darquehart - 85 Wizard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lailah
Whee!

Lailah Darquehart - 85 Wizard

Postby Lailah » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Nakkira and I have been grouping with Cloudkick and Goofyseer. CK mentioned that your guild might consider taking us on so we could raid. I am hoping you will find us acceptable and let us join. We love to raid, but we can no longer meet SoS's requirements to do so since we moved to New Zealand.

I know what is required of a Wizard and I think I perform well as one. I don't die from over-agro, but I do make the parse lists during raids. I follow directions and obey all leaders whether guild, raid, or group. I don't cause trouble (i.e., drama).

Just point me at the mob and stand back!

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Lailah Darquehart
-Class: Wizard
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 3360

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: All keys and flags up to Underfoot. Working on completing those.
Don’t Fear the Destroyer - Done
To Serve the Sporali – Done
For sure know that...

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Vidor Victorious (Warrior)

A Little Bit About Yourself

Have played now for 8 years. First toon was VS Bst and switched to Wizard when Nakkira gave me his son’s 54 Wizard w/50-some AAs.

I was born in Virginia, but Nakkira and I live in New Zealand now. Just something we wanted to do...like a “bucket list”.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):

I love all parts of the game. I have almost all of Lailah’s TS stuff max’d. I like to solo...let’s me practice without the “meat shield” around.

Quests are fun...even the progression ones. I am the one that tracks our status in the quest/progression and keep Nakk on target.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I have my epic. Would like to finish the Underfoot Expansion progression, complete the rest of my Tradeskills, and break 3400 AAs.

Underfoot added quite a few new AA groups, and I concentrated and the really nice ones first. So, finish the old ones just to clean up the list.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Since we live in New Zealand, we are a day ahead of the US. We play on the weekends right now since SoS hasn’t let us raid.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I know we can raid on Saturday since that is Sunday for us. 2PM our time on Tues/Wed...we are at work.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Firestormers – Server transfer
Stronghold of Savages – We would leave to raid

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
SoS is a mandatory raiding guild. Since we have moved, they have let us stay in the guild, but we cannot raid. We love raiding and really miss the thrill of the hunt.

Your Experience with CN
We have grouped with Cloudkick and GoofySeer. Good people and great fun.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
We have grouped with Cloudkick and GoofySeer. They helped us get past the group missions needing CC. Couldn’t have done it without them.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Nakkira and I love to raid. We really miss it, but cannot meet the raiding requirements for SoS. Cloudkick is cool and said you guys might let us join and raid with you, so we thought to give it a try.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Just to raid and group with other EQ people. Loot is cool, and all that, but it’s not the reason Nakk and I play. New Zealand’s not much for Americans, so Nakk and I just want to hang with our compatriots any way we can and raid.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
In the IT field.

-Where are you from?
Hampton, Virginia

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
that would be up to Nakk. 

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue

Glauri
Whee!

Re: Lailah Darquehart - 85 Wizard

Postby Glauri » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Good to see both of your apps. With any luck at all, I'll be seeing you on our Saturday (your Sunday) raids! lol
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Great to see ya'll's app, and I'm looking forward to meeting you in game!

BTW, I LOVE your warrior's name. A very creative play on the name!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

cloud
Whee!

Postby cloud » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:33 am

Glad to see these 2 app, meet them a few week's ago we accidentally was camping the same spot but didn't see each other and instead of the normal eq experience and somebody getting mad we just merged group's together....well they dropped a bot or a merc and let me in there's lol. Anyway can't wait to see you guy's around in app channel and in raid's. Cloud

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Sent a PM and will talk with you in game, good to see your app, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"