SK App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nakkira
Whee!

SK App

Postby Nakkira » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Greets!

After grouping with Cloudkick and GoofySeer, Lailah and I decided to app to your guild. Before I get toooo deep into the process, let me throw out there that, my SK is my main but, I've played my Cleric as main also. So, depending on what the needs of the guild are, I will app on either one. Clearly, my SK is better geared but, the Cleric isn't too shabby.

Anyhow... :)

-Name: Nakkira
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2460

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
All key and flags except for latest expansion. We have handful groups completed toward Brells progression.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Anadabren, 85, Cleric (Second)
Keileigh, 85, Druid (Third)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I've been playing since 2000 so, I've been around EQ for quite a while. Personally, I like raids and good groups. Exploring is always cool
when the new expansions come out.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Mainly, I just want to stay current in progression, abilities, and armour.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Right now, we typically play on the weekends because the guild we are in is mandatory raiding. They have us listed as guest raiders since
we now live in New Zealand. Basically, we are a day and 12 hours ahead.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Saturday raids would be easy to meet. During the week... well :) that would be like lunchtime over here.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Stronghold of Savages - we are leaving only due to the fact we like to raid yet, cannot make the SOS schedule.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Yes - we are still members of SOS. There is no ill will or hard feelings in us either being there or leaving.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
GoofySeer, his alt, and of course, CloudKick, who introduced us to your guild.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Straight up - we want to be able to group and raid.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
No goals per se... We just want to be around good people.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
InfoSec Architect

-Where are you from?
USA (but now were are Kiwis)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Would you guys consider a really killer annual gathering in New Zealand? :)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Black - it's the colour of choice in New Zealand!

Emarinn
Whee!

Re: SK App

Postby Emarinn » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Awesome to see your app! Looking forward to meeting ya'll in game :)
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: SK App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 pm

sent a PM, will talk with more in game, good to see your app, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"