85 Berserker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Gzemnid
Whee!

85 Berserker

Postby Gzemnid » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Gzemnid
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Ogre
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 720

-Magelo Number (if you have one): Will post as soon as I dig it up.

-List which keys and flags you have:
Clear up to void E. Need tower flag.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
n/a

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy tradeskilling on occasion as well as grouping. Raiding is probably what I get the most enjoyment out of, but you have to know and enjoy the group you are raiding with. You have to work as a group and a guild before you can work as a raid and I feel there aren't many guilds out there that feel the same. I hear you guys are different, I hope this to be true.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I plan to stay on top of my AA as I don't have nearly enough. I'd like to be geared and knowledgeable enough to be useful as dps in the different scenarios that are presented to me as a class on a day to day basis. Finally and foremost, I'd like to get to know more good people that are competent and play the game without the drama that has caused me to be an EQ recluse.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
-5 est. I'm usually on anytime between 4:30 pm and midnight. Weekends sometimes earlier.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. At least 2/3 raid days a week. Its very possible that I will be able to attend a weekly 100% multiple weeks in a row and others not.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I've been a part of many guilds in the past, all of which no longer exist. I left when they fell apart for obvious reasons.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: No

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Farrens. Played and raided with the guy for years. I've grouped with some members of CN once. I was very impressed with their tactics and professionalism. Friendly guys.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Mostly your non-mandatory raiding, and the positive atmosphere that I keep hearing about. Being a student, there may be times where my raid attendance drops, and others when it will be in the high percentages due to fluctuating schedules irl.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Meeting good people, becoming more knowledgeable about current and semi current raiding tactics and events, and mostly enjoying the game more than I have been in the recent months, due to lack of other player interaction. It gets boring boxing all the time. I don't think it would be a good thing if I started talking to myself through various boxes.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I'm a full time student majoring in engineering/mathematics and I work at Hospice Inpatient Unit as a Janitor.

-Where are you from?
Detroit, Michigan

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Depends on the time, place, and interest I have in the gatherings.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
I'm sorry, that question is too personal.

Glauri
Whee!

Re: 85 Berserker

Postby Glauri » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:49 pm

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
I'm sorry, that question is too personal.
Made me laugh! I look forward to meeting you!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 pm

egads...Michigan really, Nothing good comes from there ...including me.

Gzemnid
Whee!

Postby Gzemnid » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Here's my Magelo as close as I can get it manually. Subscription ran out: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1389679

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Meh, don't obsess over the Magelo. "voide" is the part that counts most. The rest we can work with.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:06 am

Sent you a PM, talk with you online, Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks again for the Exquisite Deep Mushrooms. I'm done to needing only 4 now. How did you know I needed them? Did you actually go about the forums and read them or was it from something I said in app channel?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am

I'm guessing he found out from Farrens based on the comments in his app Goofy lol
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy