Iyer's App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Iyer
Whee!

Iyer's App

Postby Iyer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

-Name: Iyer Oom
-Class: Mage
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 665

-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1383711

-List which keys and flags you have: All the old stuff, Solt, MMM raid, Void E

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Rixxson, 60, ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I enjoy raiding with a good, tight-knit group of people, exploring, questing, being social and having a few laughs.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I don't really have any goals. I usually just go with the flow of what the guild is doing, help people when they need it, and play with friends working towards gear and progression.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play mostly in the evenings and am in Central time!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I will be able to raid 2/3 raids per week.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Aeon Overlords, Fantasy Awakened, Pactum, and Tribal Fury. All of the guilds I've been in with the exception of TF have folded. I left TF in good standing to app to CN because I have many friends here from past guilds and the CN raids I've been on I've enjoyed quite a bit.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently in the CN app guild.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know many people in CN from past guilds. I know Glauri and Nlannie well. I have been on a few CN raids and really enjoyed playing with them all again. Littlabit has been EXTREMELY friendly and helpful throughout this entire process. :D

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? There are many good people in this guild and I would like to be a part of it.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want to be a part of the CN family and to make new friends along the way.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? I have!

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a stay-at-home mother of two little girls ages 5 and 2.

-Where are you from? I'm originally from upstate NY but currently live in Arkansas.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? I would love to but I seriously doubt I'll ever get an opportunity to do so as far as my RL goes.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu, of course!

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Iyer's App

Postby Littlabit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Good to see your post, we talked alot in game tonight and hopefully will see ya sat on raid as well. Any questions you know where to fine me thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Postby Nlannie » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Don't hold her knowing me against her she's actually very nice!

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 pm

<cheer> Great to see your app hon!! I very much look forward to raiding with you!!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri