Crayne 85 Necro

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Crayne
Whee!

Crayne 85 Necro

Postby Crayne » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:03 pm

-Name: Crayne
-Class: Necro
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 85
-Number of AA's: 1315 and counting!

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: I am keyed up to Void E.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None.

A Little Bit About Yourself: I used to be a completely hardcore EQ raider. However, I work in shift work now which prevents me even though I do as much in EQ as I can!

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): It is a huge release for me. I like forgetting about real life for a while as I unwind online. =)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): I want to raid like I used to before I got into my current job. It looks like you guys will allow me to raid when I can and still have a chance at upgrading my toon which is absolutely awesome.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?: I am in CST. I play EQ as much as I as which as as work permits.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. This will vary as my work schedule changes. Some months it will be extremely high. Other months it will be very low.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave: I have actually been in Triality and several other major raiding guilds throughout the years, but as I mentioned before, I just don't have the time anymore.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently unguilded and have been for months.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? I don't know anyone in CN, but your reputation precedes you as being standup. Every channel I ask for advice as to which guild will best fit my life overwhelming says you guys. That says a LOT about you.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? As I have mentioned several times, your non-mandatory raiding coupled with still potential to gain items is the best thing I could ever ask for from a guild at this point in my life.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to get the full experience EQ has to offer without having to sacrifice every other aspect of my life.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yup.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work in Law Enforcement.

-Where are you from? I am from Alabama originally.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Probably not.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): Green and blue are tied.

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Crayne 85 Necro

Postby Jhereg » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi, contact some members in game for the app channel. There's a good chance you actually do know a few members in one way or another since several have been in Triality or other raid guilds in the past.

Aroth
Whee!

Postby Aroth » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 am

What part of Alabama are you from? and more importantly..Alabama or Auburn?
Aroth VoteYes

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:47 am

We haven't nuked Alabama yet?!?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm

If we nuked Alabama, we'd lose several members of guild :)

Good to see your app...we could always use a few more of us! Although, if you're a dirty Auburn fan, we might have some issues! LOL

ROLL TIDE!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Let a PM to get in touch with me in game thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Crayne
Whee!

Postby Crayne » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Sorry for the late reply! As I mentioned in a few PMs I am currently working 6PM until 4AM+ so I am not on much. I no longer live in Alabama but my roots are from there, northern FLorida, and southern Georgia. Yeah I am imbred out the wazoo what can I say lol.

Crayne
Whee!

Postby Crayne » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Ok my shift just changed to midnights this week so I will be able to hook up with you guys now that my play hours will correlate properly. Is it still good to go or am I included in the "apps are closed?" Hopefully since I messaged before the apps were closed it'll be ok! LoL.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm

All is fine - apps are closed to new apps, but existing ones are not affected.

Crayne
Whee!

Postby Crayne » Sat May 22, 2010 11:30 am

Hey guys, just updating. I am on my last week of midnight shift this coming week and then I will be able to hit a lot more raids...YAY. I am currently online a lot during non-raid hours, but unfortunately not many people from CN have been online during this time so I haven't been able to group with them much. I have, however, hit as many raids as I have been able to at this point. I look forward to being able to raid with you a lot more in the coming weeks!

Emarinn
Whee!

Postby Emarinn » Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Glad to hear! We'll be happy to have you dying...I mean raiding...with us some more!
<Someday, I'll update my magelo...but just not today!>
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.