Slamz 85 Zerker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Slamz
Whee!

Slamz 85 Zerker

Postby Slamz » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Slamz Yoazz
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Dwarf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 700 +

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
I can not remember my magelo information, you can find me on eqplayers though, think I'm around rank 65 on this server
HP unbuffed: 25628
AC unbuffed: 3500
-List which keys and flags you have:
I'm already VoidE and I have Tier8 flag in the new expansion, and I looted my tower key lastnight with you guys.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Do not really have any honestly. I used to play a rogue back on the OLD OLD vazaelle days, character name was razzledazzle and slamz slowly became my main character.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like raiding and I also like grouping, not big on soloing or tradeskilling at all.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Will I'm currently continuously trying to get more AA since that is what is going to produce more DPS for my character been just rocking those MM everyday getting a solid 10-15 a day right now, other than that just improve my DPS and have a cool looking 2hander and I'd be happy. Dwarfs are easy to please, but you will rarely catch me in dwarf form, usually got straight to iksar.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in the central time zone, I play EQ in the afternoons then take a couple hour break to study/go to gym then get back on for raids.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I will almost always be able to make the Tuesday/Wednesday raids, Saturdays' Ill be honest I will be a little spotty, especially in the summer months. 60-80 percent range.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I used to be in Appotus Dominus a long time ago but my RL got extremely busy so I just gave up playing, that is why I am looking to be a member of a little less restrict guild but still able to enjoy some new content.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Yeah Compendium of Pain with some friends

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Yes, there is a specific reason, looking for a guild that I can both have time to raid and group, and something that is not going to take up 5-7 nights a week because I just can not dedicate that much time but I do enjoy playing.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Enjoy my time playing EQ

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Senior in College about to get my bachelor degree in Computer Science, currently job seeking, awaiting my graduation in May.

-Where are you from?
Illinois

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Most likely not

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
bah

Slamz
Whee!

Re: Slamz 85 Zerker

Postby Slamz » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

Wanted to comment on lastnight, I didn't leave on purpose my computer screen was getting all jacked up, it was acting like Everquest was on a second monitor display way off the screen and I only have one monitor plugged in, took me forever to figure it out I ended up having to restore my computer to yesterday to get it back working. Sorry for that inconvenience, that will not be normal behavior though.

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:02 am

/em Slamz computer says "This was just a reminder, I bow to no one! Your CS degree be damned!!"

:lol:

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 pm

I can not remember my magelo information, you can find me on eqplayers though, think I'm around rank 65 on this server

Are there actually 100 zerkers that play eq on Maelin? :twisted: Jk its been fun watching you die on raids!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Slamz
Whee!

Postby Slamz » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm

/bonk Balz