Green MastaChef widda gnome cookin' skillz. (Also an 85 TSK)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Gobgob frum Grobb
Whee!

Green MastaChef widda gnome cookin' skillz. (Also an 85 TSK)

Postby Gobgob frum Grobb » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Gobgob FrumGrobb
-Class: ShadowKnight
-Race: Troll
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 2K - all dah defensiv' ones, dah aggro ones - dah SK bread and butter ones, plus sum purty ones.
-GM Blacksmith
-GM Baker (yum yum dah gnome kebabs! - trick is to shake dah bajeezuz outa dem first to soften up dah meat, gnomes is awl tough and sinewy from all dah tinkering, not so pudgy an squishy like a dorf or a hafling.)
I don't make dem fake gnome shaped cookiez either, I won't rip yoos off, no sir-ee, 100% real gnome or nuthin'!!!

250+ in other tradeskills.

-Magelo Number (if you have one):
Haven't updated for ages.
About 42Khp and 5.2KAC buffed.
Weird collection of situational toys and clickies from the last decade.

-List which keys and flags you have:
SoD VoidE/T5
Nothing else Since Discord/OoW really took a long break after GoDiscord killed me raid guild, not really got back into raiding since.
One or two UF missions

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Stikka
Rogue
Dwarf (but he duz dah good enuff Troll impersunation!!!)
650AA
GM Poisonmaker (can't cook the lil' bugger - just lickin' him'll make you sick.)

Nagnag
Troll Shaman
400AA
GM Alchemist
Dah segzy!

A Little Bit About Yourself
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
All rounder - little bit of everything, one thing I hate is "LFG" (which is why I end up making a 3-box)
Been in the game off and on since 1999.
Took a year+ break after Gates of Discord when my raid guils of 3-4 years disbanded (Remedy).
Recenty hooked up with friend of mine from Remedy "Bumelor" and started a guild of 3 ppl for fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Logging on and finding folk chatting in guild.
People to group with and go do stuffz.
Hanging out and having fun.
Exploring UF.
Most of my Tradeskills I've done as neccesity - Blacksmithing to make own armor, Potionmaking, Poisoncrafting etc likewise, hopefully they can be useful to some others as well.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
All sorts of times - honestly.
I live in a weird timezone (for EQ) and am self employed.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Not sure - could probably handle quite a few during the week.
Depends on work schedule at the time but that tends to be very flexible.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Remedy (raid guild from WAY back, was in there for years and came across to Maelin from Nameless when the server was formed and the entire guild transfered on mass)
Final Redemption
Forgotten Prophets

Both FR and FP thinned out in ranks until I would log in and find myself to be the only one on.
Plus their were internal drama between factions in the guilds that hastened the falling apart.
I tend to stay way outa drama ... trollz don't do dah intra-guild drama.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Guild I formed with ex Remedy raid guildee Bumelor and our friend Aannayar (Remedy Forever), ... army of 3.
I believe both those guys are apping as well. (I already seen Bumelors app')

Your Experience with CN
Come across your members now and again ... always seemed to be decent folk.
... but, ... now I gotta ask, ... do yah have any Gnomes on dah roster, coz as a GM Chef I can doyazup a real mean messa chilly gnome kebabs! :o)

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
None in particular, although I've grouped with some of you from time to time and all seemed stand-up folkz.
Final Redemption guild I was in for a while did some combined raids with you guys years ago, was always fun.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Previous random exchanges/groups with CN folk in last few years off and on.
Recomendation from Bume' ... he ain't a green fella but hes as good as it gets for a pinky-skin. :lol:

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Hanging out with folk, grouping, exploring, doing tasks, ... 3box gets hella lonely and monotonous after a while and the other two guys I hang out with most often aren't always on.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Trolls can't read, but I sign widdah big crayon - okeys? :teeth:

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
-Where are you from?
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Not possible - from outside U.S.
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Greeeeeeeeeeeeen.

Bumelor
Whee!

Re: Green MastaChef widda gnome cookin' skillz. (Also an 85

Postby Bumelor » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

Gob.....amazing app LOL. You have my vote! wait...I can't vote, but if I could..... =D

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Re: Green MastaChef widda gnome cookin' skillz. (Also an 85

Postby Ironbeans » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 am

That is indeed a funny and insightfull appliquation. Said hello last night but you were afk. Look forward to seeing you in game