babloor 58 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Babloor
Whee!

babloor 58 cleric

Postby Babloor » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:32 am

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

-Name : babloor
-Class : cleric
-Level 60
-Is this character a main or an alt? : main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? : no
-List which keys and flags you have. : POV
-Do you have a clicky buff item? : no

I like to play casters currently i have 3 i use depending on what the grps need 60 cleric 60 chanty and a 61 druid. i enjoy socializing with guild members and grouping with them for exp or to help them do quests

usualy when i log on i put up a lfg and a say in guild and a /ooc that i have the 3 casters available for a grp and have just recently started looking for pick up raids. i have done 2 so far with your guild. unfortunately the guild i'm in now Knights of the green mist is more of a west coast guild and they have not done any raids. rarely more than 10 logged on on a good day during my play time which is CST

Iwould like to be involved in more raids and start working on my epic item. also i have the 6th shawl but would like to finish and get the 8th
my alts r bablook 60 chanty, babloow 61 druid, bablood 30 wizzy, babloop 37 pally, bablooy 22 necro

i am currently in Knights of the greenmist but they r not a raiding guild
i used to be a officer in Voices of truth till the leader who was absent for a year came back and decided to kick out all officers and take the guild back over. befor that i was in magnificents which was all low lvl people and as they would get to 45 they would leave and again was very few people on

i have grouped with many from this guild over the last year on this char and my alts. i have been in 2 raids with CN. my brother Zyladin and my son Guit r in this guild. i have also grouped with Varillia and many others

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them yes
Last edited by Babloor on Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guit
Whee!

Postby Guit » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:25 am

Woot woot. Bout time old man. Been waiting for you to post your app for months. You already got the app channel, and I am sure I can let you know when raids are :) That is, if I ever leave my room to tell ya.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:27 am

Gotta love the family ;) Was nice to meet you last night, Bab. I'm sure I'll see you around here soon!

Silly

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:11 am

Nice meeting you the other night. Hope to see more of you :).

Nice refernces too :).