85 Shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bumelor
Whee!

85 Shaman

Postby Bumelor » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Bumelor
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1658

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have:
Tower (Thanks!)
T8 & T9

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Cahn 85 Monk
Mardii 83 Wizard

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy grouping, but groups are hard to find. After LFG for a while, I log on my toons and box quest stuff. I do a lot of MMs

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I don't set goals for my character. I just like to be social and help people when they need it. Upgrades will happen in their own time.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play between 5:30pm and 10pm Tuesday - Friday. Weekends are pretty much open unless I go out of town.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I will have to be late to weekday raids, but will log on as soon as I get home from work. I will be able to attend at least two thirds of the raids per week.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Remedy - I have been playing this game since June 2000 and have really only been in two raiding guilds. I was in Remedy for about four or five years. We were the top guild on the Nameless and the top guild on this server when it first opened up. The problem was that it was a Euro raiding guild and there were very few people on this server that could raid that time, so overtime the numbers dwindled and we had no new recruits to fill those spots. Eventually everyone that was left went to other guilds. I chose to just do my own thing and not join a raiding guild (needed a break).

Pactum - I left Pactum probably about 6 months ago. I was in the guild for probably a year and a half. The guild went inactive. Very good people though!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I recently met up with an old Remedy member that I have not talked to in probably 4 years. We decided to make a fun guild together, "Remedy Forever". I can leave this guild at any time, but if allowed in CN, I will probably try to get Gobgob (Gnome eating, Troll SK) to app also.

Your Experience with CN
I have been in some pick up groups with some of the members. They have all been professional and good at playing their class.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Nlannie from Pactum. He has had nothing but great things to say about this guild, which I trust his judgment and agree with from my past experience with CN members. I have raided one time with the guild; we raided tower on Saturday.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Nlannie

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I miss raiding, but I also do not want to make this game my life. I can not handle having a guild that dictates my in game and out of game life. The guild seems to share my philiosophy that real life comes first. I also look forward to guild exp groups and doing any tasks/quests together. I am always willing to help when I am online.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yep

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am married and have a nine month old son. I work as a Sales Manager at a hotel.

-Where are you from?
California

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Only if it is in California.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Yellow! - I have no idea why....I just do

-Bumelor

Glauri
Whee!

Re: 85 Shaman

Postby Glauri » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 am

Great to see the app hon! Good shammies are always welcome imo. Once my computer is repaired, I hope to see you online!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Nlannie
Mindless Lemming

Postby Nlannie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm

i think i have heard of you?

bout time:p

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 am

Bumelor where are you from in California? It's nice to see more pacific coast apps coming in.

Bumelor
Whee!

Postby Bumelor » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I live in Clovis (Fresno)

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:23 am

Bumelor - I was born and raised and graduated High School from Tulare Union. lol Small small world.