Zigi 85 Berserker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Zigi
Whee!

Zigi 85 Berserker

Postby Zigi » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Zigi
-Class: Berserker
-Race: Dwarf
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 854

-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A

-List which keys and flags you have: N/A

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I don't have an alt. However, I do have a trader named Sociology.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
The things I enjoy most about EQ are the people I meet, socializing, grouping and raiding. I'm not a big fan of soloing, I play to interact with people.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
My goals for this character are to obtain my level 70 aura, general gear upgrades and eventually accumulate all the knowledge and necessities to be considered an important part of a raid roster.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
My time zone is PST, I normally play from the early afternoon to late at night. I log a lot of hours.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Unless something unexpected comes up in real life, I'm available and willing to participate in 100% of the raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of Revenants Revenge when that guild was going strong, I left to to help a friend of mine run a guild called Progression for a short while. I left Progression and EverQuest to take care of some personal matters and am just now returning to EverQuest and seeking a guild to make my long term home.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I don't believe I know anyone in CN. I did however have the chance group with a member named Clatoo earlier today. I've seen CN around for a long time and have grouped with many others, but the names escape me.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I'm applying because I want to join a solid guild that I can make a long term stay with. I've seen your guild around for a long while and you guys seem to be going strong. Another thing that appeals to me is the amount of high level characters in your guild. I don't enjoy being one of the only level 85 characters online when I log in, I want to participate with my guildies. I'd also very much look forward to raiding with you guys.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I would simply like to make some friends, have a good time and explore the new expansion.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am currently unemployed. I've been developing a following on YouTube and hope to eventually make a little money off of my channel.

-Where are you from?
San Diego, Ca.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
If I made a few friends in CN I would definitely consider it.

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: Zigi 85 Berserker

Postby Jhereg » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi Zigi, looked for you tonight but missed you I guess. Hope to see you in game this week.

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Postby Ironbeans » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:05 am

Zigi
I have grouped with you... well kinda. I helped you guys with a named in OBF some time ago. Anyway nice to see you apply. What exactly is your class? Zerker... whats that... oooooohhhh the little floatie axes kewlios...
lil joke there we are a bit light on zerkers I think.

P.S. your trader, sociology.. DUDE! you need clothes...my bleeding eyes...naked troll !!!
See you in game

Zigi
Whee!

Postby Zigi » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 am

Hey guys, thanks for responding. You probably haven't seen me online because my sleeping schedule is all messed up this week and I've been playing in the early morning hours. Trying to get back on a normal schedule as we speak.

Oh and yeah, my troll isn't exactly eye candy, lol. >_<!

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 am

Hey Zigi Benasis and I are from Lancaster, CA we are usually on at a time you would be on. Please look for us cause we are usually looking for a group or raiding. I am a mage and Ben is a monkey. I know we make a pretty odd pair, but it works for us. hehe

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I know we make a pretty odd pair, but it works for us.
Can't be any more odd than Goofy and his goats!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Very true Glauri hehe