Qylireus reapplying

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
qylireus
Whee!

Qylireus reapplying

Postby qylireus » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name:Qylireus
-Class:cleric
-Race:hi elf
-Level:85
-Number of AAs:1026 :oops: i know im behind

-Magelo Number (if you have one):n/a

-List which keys and flags you have:void f working on uf progression,have tosk tower key(thanks guys)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):qalany 75 sk and aazzineth 78 chanter and a few other babies

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): all of the above

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) again all of the above

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?any time i can im on pst

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.80 to 90%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.fellow ship of vazalle,a very nice guild but not many in guild or on much also i miss my friends in cn

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:just waiting to see if you all will have me again

Your Experience with CN has been great

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? alot of you

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? the reason i left was due to an illness which did not allow me to play much and i felt bad for not being able to participate. i am doing better now and able to play a lot more with interruption.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? lots of fun and seeing you all again

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Q

jilt
Whee!

Re: Qylireus reapplying

Postby jilt » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi Q.

Great to see to around again.

fenelini
Whee!

Postby fenelini » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

glad to see you back Q

Miana
Whee!

Postby Miana » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Glad to see your app Qylireus.

Miana

Dbilu
Whee!

Postby Dbilu » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Same fore me. Good to see you back Q. Been way to long comming.

db