Flurg, reapp, like totally.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Flurg
Whee!

Flurg, reapp, like totally.

Postby Flurg » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

My last application seemed to have disappearded, so I am reapplying. I hope you take this more serious this time, cause this time I REALLY mean it.

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Flurg, Feared by All
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: Spockonian, thingy. Elf-thing. Yeah. Elf.. not the liberation animal thing though.
-Level: Yes
-Number of AAs: All Kinds

-Magelo Number (if you have one): None

-List which keys and flags you have:
I have a house key, a car key, a secret stuff lock box key (i keep fireworks in there) and a garachke
I have all the flags, below crystallos. I would have had that one too, but it was late and I fell asleep before looting the major numero uno piece to get in... The Oil Bolt... or whatever it was.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
I don’t have any alts, but I am willing to learn!

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy killing things. And foraging Rujarkian potato’s. In fact, one might say that I am a Master Potato Forager. That is… if you happened to ask ‘one’ who is knowledged in the Dark Arts of Rujarkian Potato foraging. Did I mention I liked killing things? Mostly MOBS, but sometimes I kill group members. But only out of necessity. Like when they REALLY are asking for it. I never eat them.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
In the short term, I like to do the same quest repeatedly, over and over. Sure. Some people think that’s pretty boring to do the same quest over and over. But I just LOVE killing the rats in Qeynos. I like to pretend that I am preventing disease and pestilence throughout EQ. I also like to pretend that the lady that walks out of Qeynos and sells stuff has a leaky sink and I am the only plumber in EQ that can fix it. It gets pretty steamy from there. That’s not wrong is it?
In the long term, I would like to bring peace and joy to the world and run through Jagged Pine Forest, naked, like a delicate fawn plumber, fixing that lady’s leaky sink.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play when it is dark. There are those that say its ‘night’, but I don’t speak to them. They do not understand my language (which is a combination of normal English, sign language and use of a beeping horn.) I am in all time zones and none. Try figuring that out on your TI Scientific Calculator!

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I can usually go on the raids that give me major CN points, cause I am INTO the points. I am all over them. Like Flurg on the points. That is how I roll.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in The Freudian Slippers, but had to leave because of the sexual tension between me and, well, everyone else in the guild. Ok. So it was mostly me hitting on all the chicks, some of the guys and at least 2 Robo-Boars. I cant help it. I didn’t know they were guys. But then again, who hasn’t hit on a Robo-Boar? I mean, jeeze! I was drunk man! I didn’t know what I was doing!
Then I was in The Norrathian Cannibals. And one by one they disappeared. NO! I didn’t eat them! They just disappeared!
Then I was in Retired Gnomes, which REALLY sucked cause they were really old and sat around playing checkers and golfing and stuff. The only raid we went on was “The Assisted Living Larder” that you got in Stoneroot Falls, which was just hanging around with a bunch of decrepit old spiders saying how they would have killed each other 30 years ago. It was pretty dull. And it smelled like urine.
The last guild I was in, was the Xcogtapactilians. I left because they were a bunch of hippies on the pot. Yeah they were shooting their beanies, goopers, redballs, rollo's, norberts and what-have-you, and I just didn’t fit in. I stick to huffing kerosene. I am not an addict! Just a casual user.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Currently I am in EPT. It’s a fake guild that doesn’t exist. And I would tell you about it, but I would be breaking the fake rules, other than to say, I am number 1! Whoohoo!

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have raided with CN a bajillion times. Maybe more. Maybe even 1 more. A bajillion+1 more. Which is a lot, but not for me, because I have a TI Scientific Calculator, which goes into exponentationial super doopers mode. And most of CN knows who I am, but I don’t want to make them embarrassed by mentioning them by name, or other identifying characteristics. SO I will only mention their heights. I have raided with the tall and short ones.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Cause the last time I applied, I think my app was lost. I figured I should reapply.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My goals for applying are to be number 1! Whoohoo! GO TEAM CN! Hit em high! Hit em low! Hit em… lower! Hit em.. really low! Stop hitting them now! NO MEANS NO! OMG CN NEVER GOT A SAFETY WORD!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
What? You’re kidding right? Lol! You kidders! I get it! ohhh .. yeahh! I read them! I read the crap out of em! Ok? Wink wink. Yep. Read em about 100 times. Easy. Uhuh.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Im a human torch.

-Where are you from?
I don’t even know you. Don’t you think we should get to know each other first, I mean, this application is moving WAY to fast for me. I just got out of a serious application just last week and I am looking just to have a fun application. If that leads to more, ok. But lets not rush things.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
VEGAS BABY! WHOO HOO!

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blurnol. Yep. Its still blurnol.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Flurg, reapp, like totally.

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 pm

I just have to say good to hear from you again. Ummm flurg.

Dawnz
Whee!

Re: Flurg, reapp, like totally.

Postby Dawnz » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Ep's twin!! It has to be! :lol:
Dawnz~~~
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe