Grakkz application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Grakkz
Whee!

Grakkz application

Postby Grakkz » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 am

Grakkz The PRINCE OF GROBB application. You can see my stats at WWW.EQPLAYERS.COM - I currently have problem with my Magelo page i will update the REF# as soon its fix. Thanks and cya in Guild Rooster...

Grakkz
Whee!

Re: Grakkz application

Postby Grakkz » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 am

-Name: Grakkz
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Troll
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1750
-Magelo Number (if you have one): i have but bugged atm but CAN GO TO www.eqplayers.com for now (Grakkz there)
-List which keys and flags you have:
Void E, Solteris, Ashengate...see www.EQPLAYERS.com for a huge full list, thanks.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Actarus --> Enchanter LVL 61
Vaderz --> Necro LvL 60

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Group, raiding, soloing, tradskill (master smith, master jeweler), exploring ---> im a master of the TASK. Task, task, task and more task...factionning...and helping other helping me...im a group creator if i have the pool of player to do it...im sorta of a leader but i hiding it cause Norrath is still not ready for this...lol

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

SHORT: Get all my essence and kick boss monster. Having fun and craft Underfoot tradskill MASTER SMITH stuff, having fun is the MAIN ONE.
LONG: Get all my essence and kick boss monster. Having fun and craft Underfoot tradskill MASTER SMITH stuff, having fun is the MAIN ONE.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Almost all day on week and weekend exept 1 weekend on 2 (Girl Friend) - 6pm to 1:00am

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

80% of raid for sure.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

1-Ghost of Kithikor: Not enough participation from other member. (Was leader)
2-Twillight chosen: Not enough participation from other member even if they where online.
3-Dogs of Doom: This raid guild was fun but the guild splited in 2.
4-Gate to immortality: Not enough participation from other member even if they where online.
5-Appocalyptic chaos: Not enough participation from other member even if they where online.
6-etc...

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Im not.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I know like 75% of player in this guilds...i probably grouped with all member few times in 8 years and raided with like 50% of player in this guild approximatly...

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I like the rules and i should not be a stranger there as i am looking for the promise land.

Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Having fun using player on the huge content on task and friendship that EQ has to offer A to Z.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Aye...thats pretty clear.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am an electronic technician.

-Where are you from?

Grobb...lol joke...Im from Montreal, Quebec Canada

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

Sure if there is beer, girls and having the right to smoke inside...lol

-What is your favourite colour?
Green

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 am

Hi, thanks for the application. Contact some members in game or an officer and they can give you the chat channel info and help with any questions.

FaeveeAngel
Whee!

Postby FaeveeAngel » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 am

Faevee Waving at Grakkz, Greetings, Sir.
Glad you have submitted an application to a real guild ya should poke Than to come over too though doubt he will..
For the rest of you I have known and raided with this block head since 2006...he used to have a temper on him but he has mellowed in his old age ;) hence he is a pretty cool guy!!

Grakkz
Whee!

Re: Grakkz application - Blockhead definition

Postby Grakkz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 am

Message to the WEAKASS Drakkin druid Faevee...

BLOCK HEAD DEFINITION: A stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence.

Thanks for the insult - I chalenge you for a duel as soon i see your WEAKASS Drakkin druid face arround Norrath.

By the way im not cool...im indulgent...but not in front of insult by a weakass Drakkin druid. If you refuse the challenge just have the guts to do public excuses or the worst will happen for your future.

Grakkz

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am

Grakkz, I don't know you at all, so the only thing I have to go by are your posts and my interactions with you in game (which I'm not in very often lately), so here's my 2cp..

You're trying to use this thread to make an impression on a guild that you're applying to, but your last post appears to be insulting and condescending to one of the members. I'm guessing it's an inside joke between the two of you, but it's really difficult to tell joke from intention in a text-based medium. As a result, you potentially come across looking like a jerk to the other people that you're trying to win over.

I've done this plenty of times myself, but that's the type of thing that may be better suited for a private message, and should probably have a follow-up post with some brief comments as to your intentions.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Postby Ironbeans » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:58 am

That post was jacked.
I read both of them and see humor in one and nasty in the reply... I have also see you challenge folks to duels in game because you were angry. This is not really the kind of rep I want to se brought to CN. Please explain yourself in regards to your rather nasty post.
That post was still so jacked... or did I read something very wrong.

Grakkz
Whee!

Postby Grakkz » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 am

Let me give you both an advice...keep yourself on YOUR business and everything will be all right. Stop thinking that you are the protector of the weak or the moderator of the universe. You both are nothing than a piece of meat and meat bleed. When you dont know what you talking about you keep quiet.

To Jhered the leader of the guild...I officially remove my application at this GUILD.

Grakkz

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 am

bye bye

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:43 am

Thank the heavens!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:34 am

Grakkz:

I don't know and don't care what your problem is, and Fae doesn't need my protection. I was trying to do you a favor by giving you a chance to explain your comments and voicing what many people were thinking (which was that you made an ass out of yourself). Your continuing to make an ass out of yourself shows me how petty, childish, brash, and immature you are, and count myself lucky that I don't have to deal with you further.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Grakkz
Whee!

Postby Grakkz » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 pm

I realy dont give a dam what player thinking of me and stop taking yourself for the master of the world and show me how you can deal more with me little girl.

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Two Words.

Ass Monkey
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Let's not embarrass ourselves folks. Locking.

I apologize for the comments made here.