Clatoo Verattanictu

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Clatoo
Whee!

Clatoo Verattanictu

Postby Clatoo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 pm

I am Troll. I learneded how to smash tings in da swamp land. I learneded how smash bigger things in other places. Still moar places I would liek to smash tings in. I can smash tings pretty guud. Other creaturez liek to smash me back, it don't botter me too much tho. I can take lots of smashing before I fall down. I learneded how to fake dead too. I am 85. I haz 825 aa's at the time of this inscriptian. I can smash tings in Void E zonez. I liek to lootz teh corpses of fallen emenies. U let me stand in front of emenies for u an' I distract 'em while you keel dem. I leik the name too ... Celestial Navigators. I travel to other places and smash tings. When u haz questionz. Yu send me tells in game and I talk back in common tongue.

FaeveeAngel
Whee!

Re: Clatoo Verattanictu

Postby FaeveeAngel » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Nice Roleplay introduction Sir Troll

Buaz
Whee!

Postby Buaz » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:57 am

Might I suggest, whilst improving your AC and HP as any good Troll should ... that you consider gear that has modifications and augmentations to one's ... how do I put this gently? ... Wisdom.

Ah yes, the dump stat for us Trolls. But you may have discovered, as I did quite by accident, that a sizeable Wisdom modifier makes dinner with the non-adventuring relatives quite interesting. Unfortunately, one too many quips or touches and you will find yourself quickly uninvited to "rump roasted something". A double-edges sword, one might say.

^^

Big Green Bait

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

HAHA Clatoo is a fun guy to hang arround with and chat with. Offers a bit of colour to chat channels occasionally but always in fun and for humor. I have known him for years so kick him arround some for me.

Clatoo
Whee!

Postby Clatoo » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 pm

:grr: x) :! :grrr: :teeth: :non: ^^ :! :! :non: :grrr: x) x) :grr: :! :non: :grrr: :grrr: ^^ ^^ :teeth: :teeth: :non: :grrr: :! x) :grr: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :! :! x) x)
Bash Smash Kill 'em dead
Make 'em squeal
An' crush dey head!
Squish 'em flat an'
Stick 'em through
Build a fire
An' make a stew
:non: :non: :! :grrr: x) :grr: :teeth: :grrr: :non: ^^ ^^ ^^ :grrr: :grr: :grr: x) x)

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 am

I've always been so fond of Christmas poetry!
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:39 pm

that poem made me all warm inside and homesick....wait I was homesick already.