Fae Greetings

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
FaeveeAngel
Whee!

Fae Greetings

Postby FaeveeAngel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 pm

I am very aware applications are currently closed. However, I have been recommended to post a greeting here in case applications open by 2 good friends: Ironbrow and Joatmon.

I am a Druid of the 85th level with 899aa's
I have been playing my current account since 2006 and have 2 alts that I play occasionally an 82 Cleric who was up until last year my main and a 65 lvl necro whom I am actively leveling but will not become a main.
I have been in the guilds of Incendia Dominatia a former allied guild of Horsemen of Norrath and Horsemen of Norrath as well as Semper C. formerly led by Joatmon. Angeldeamore my cleric is still a member of Semper C however I have created a guild for my Main and the rest of alts called "Tavern Wenches Veeshan" as the Leader is a Drakkin of the Veeshan line who has enjoying brews in many taverns of Norrath and can be a real wench when she is either drunk or hormonal! :grrr:
I have enjoyed raiding in such zones as Anguish, Ashengate, and Crystalos on Angeldeamore. Faevee has enjoyed killing a Queen, some dragons and mobs in BB and the warrens.
Currently Angeldeamore has Crystalos access and Void B while Faevee is sadly lacking in Crystalos access she is Void D needing only 2 more missions in FoS to attain Void E access.
I have enjoyed meeting a number of Celestial Navigator member in groups and raids and looking forward to meeting more.

Bright Blessings
Faevee Nozeerssimi aka Angeldeamore aka Necrostar

oneyedranger
Whee!

Re: Fae Greetings

Postby oneyedranger » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey angel nice to here from ya. Will be back in states again soon. Nice to see your interest in CN.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

This person would be a good addition to the guild.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Miana
Whee!

Postby Miana » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 pm

I agree i seem to remember angelandmore from playing with Browbeater and if i am not mistaken we have grouped together with her druid.

Miana

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Postby Ironbeans » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 am

Faevee is a good egg, nice person and solid player. One of my oldest EQ friends. I think She would make a good addition as well.

FaeveeAngel
Whee!

Postby FaeveeAngel » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:01 pm

^^ OneEyed WOOTAGE Good To see ya darlin I am sure your family can't wait to have you back!!
TY Goofy ya not so horrendous yourself
Aye Miana a few times
Lol Hugs Iron silly ole Rust Bucket *wink*

oh Thank you Silly Linfalas and Iyeni and others for Void E HUGGLES

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Fae, I've grouped with her before, and let me tell you what. Anybody who can stand a gimp dying mage is ok in my book. lol

Glad to see you are trying to get in.

hugsssssss