Codora Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
codora
Whee!

Codora Application

Postby codora » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Codora 8)
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 489
-Magelo Number (if you have one): not sure
-List which keys and flags you have:

Solt, MMM, Crystallos, COA, VT, QVIC, and others

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Codoraa 56 mage, Codorra 72 Enchanter, Audia 80 Ranger, Pawlla 58 Beast

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I love to group and raid. I do tradeskilling and Quest on my own but would rather have company.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Currently I am working on upgrading my characters armor and augs and obtaining more levels and aa's.
As far as long term I would like to make Codora one of the best clerics. I have worked hard to have an excellent reputation and have earned the respected from those whom know me or just meet me. I would one day like to be a an officer and possibly higher ranks within a Guild.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I like to play as often as I can 5 - 7 nites a week but all depends on real life events and my business.
I generally play from about 6:00 pm to 11:00 Eastern Time and 2:00 pm till late nitr on weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I will attend all raids that I can possibly attend. At least 2 out of 3 nites a week.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

1st Guild Aeon Overlords I became bored and Codora wasnt going anywhere so I moved to a more active guild for upgrades and help.
2nd Guild Twilight Chosen I was with this guild for over 2 yrs and was an officer. I left due to becoming a Co Leader for Undying Alliance.
3rd Guild Undying Alliance I was a Co Leader of this guild for over 2 yrs and built it strong, however the other guild leader and I did not see the same picture for the guild so I left to upgrade Codora for raiding guild.
4th Guild Dogs of Doom was a great guild and I loved it. I was devastated after I got news it was breaking up. I miss it.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I have been unguided for several months unfortunately.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I have raided with CN quite a few times and loved it and the people. I am a people person undoubtedly. I have grouped and been in guilds with several members of this guild over the years. Ayia, Ironbrow, Nelson, Iyeni, Quintarios, Miana, Dbilu, Finamdar, Kaiylae, Tandt, Brelly, Lindon, Mauvyen, Milksi, Droftin, Primax, Quarta, Tanadr and more I cant remember them all at the moment.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

I have been searching for just the right guild that would be family style but yet raid like DoD did and CN best fit my EQ time and raiding for upgrades as well as grouping with the guild again. I dont intend to leave and I am very picky.

Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Quality groups and raiding with my friends. I need to upgrade my armor, augs, and obtain more aa's and levels. Friendship and make my cleric one of the best.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am a Wedding/Event Planner and own and manage a Daycare Center.

-Where are you from?

I live in Jackson, Michigan.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

Definately, I would love to meet others in the guild and have a blast!

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Purple