Mistress Fallainya - App per Benadan and Silly's Convo

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Fallainya
Whee!

Mistress Fallainya - App per Benadan and Silly's Convo

Postby Fallainya » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:49 am

Ben and Silly talked online the other night and Silly told Ben to have me put this together and apply because I am Ben's significant other.

Those of you with significant other's out there I urge you to get them their own account and have them play with you. It's a lot of fun.

Mistress Fallainya

-Name: Fallainya
-Class: Magician
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 69
-Number of AAs: 85
-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A
-List which keys and flags you have: Nothing yet

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): No Alts Fallainya is the only toon I play

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Not only do I enjoy playing but it is something that Benadan/Benasis and I do together. Ben is my significant other and he has taught me alot. I have met several guild members and grouped with a few with Ben. TKann, Ironbrow, to name a few. I have enjoyed my time, banter, and wit grouping with everyone that I have from this guild. The comraderie displayed by this guild's members is something to be commended and I hope that I can become a part of it.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Working on my 1.5 Epic now but mostly I just enjoy going out and killing things with a group and the commraderie and wit it brings to my night.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Between 6 and 10 p.m. Pacific Standard Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Probably with Ben on Wednesdays

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I was in The Gates to Immortality because Valekd asked me to join. He was just starting the Guild and Ben said I needed to be a higher level with more aas to join this one. It gave me a chance to meet a few people around and most of their members are respectful with the exception of a few.

I left because someone trained me and Ben twice while in BOT after a camp check had been called and not answered. He asked around about the toon and so did I. Someone in the guild knew this toon and said the toon said he was sorry. Trained once I could've believed, trained twice within a few minutes I couldn't and said as much to the toon I was talking to. Not once did the original toon that trained us contact Ben or me and apologized. A few days later this same toon was a member of the The Gates to Immortality. I am no longer a member.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Not a member anywhere else

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

I know Tkann, grouped with Ironbow (Ironbrow) not sure of the spelling. Grouped with two last night that were on alts. Nerillous and Kerenan. Had a lot of fun. Even if I did pull more than 2. hehe I know there has been a few others but I cannot remember everyone.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
So far, everyone I have met from CN has been great at helping me learn the ropes. They have not looked down on me because I am a newbie at the game. I have enjoyed all my experiences with grouping with CN. I would like to know more peeps from CN and just go out and have a great time. Oh and of course spending time with Ben as well.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Lots of fun and no drama. Stress relief ala mode. lol I enjoy meeting other peeps and having something in common with them even if it is just killing the next monster.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes I have

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am a network Administrator

-Where are you from?
Los Angeles County

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
If there are any yes I think it would be cool

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Do I have to choose just one????

Ironbeans
The Musical Monk

Re: Mistress Fallainya - App per Benadan and Silly's Convo

Postby Ironbeans » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 am

Wooot!
Fallainya, good egg. We have grouped and she tried hard and we had alot of fun. As I remember that is what a game is about. TK and I tried to scare her but it didnt happen. I enjoyed my time playing with this individual alot,

Now with that out of the way. Do you plan on building your toon and raiding alot?

You must have alot of patience being a network administrator, and.... putting up with Ben ^^

I think her attitude and such would make a good addition

Ironbrow....I think thats how my name is spelled. For those Clerically challenged, Fe will do

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:07 am

Nice to see your app! look forward to meeting you in game!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 am

Ironbeans - Since I have never done a raid before I look forward to being able to attend one. I think it will be fun.

I do plan on getting Falla pretty high. I think I've done pretty good so far seeing as how I've only been playing about 4 months. I love being able to contribute to a good kill.

As far as putting up with Ben? Hey I found out a long time ago if you can't beat them, join them and have a heck of alot of fun doing it. hehe

tauaunt - I'll be on tonight around 6 p.m. pacific time look Ben and I up we are always looking for a good grouping of fun. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 am

Herro Falla. Good to see your app. Friends and family of existing guildies are always encouraged to join us, regardless of level or AA. Even so, you following the proper channels and doing it just like a normal app looks very good on you, I must say.

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Thank you Tchien looking forward to meeting you in game sometime. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. It's nice to feel welcomed.

Sharrien
Whee!

Postby Sharrien » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:43 pm

If you need any spells as you level up, make sure you let us know. Lots of dropped spells are available in the bank and there are several researchers who could whip up most anything you would need.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Wow thanks Sharrien - Right now I'm on all aas as I get pocket pet set up. When that is done (another 7 aas I think) then I will be xping again to get to level 70. I have no spells for level 70 as of yet. If anyone is willing to help me out there it would be very much appreciated. I'm half way through level 69. So won't be long till I need those 70 spells. I have a few 73 and at least one 75 spell in the bank.

I know I'm kind of a gimp but if any of you need help leveling up alts, let me know. I'm always happy to help.
The Motto of the day is: NUKE THE MONSTERS

Benadan
Whee!

Postby Benadan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:23 pm

I didn't remember the guild's policy on having Fallainya app so I talked with Silly about it. The only restriction Silly mentioned was Fallainya not being able to raid with us until she meets the minimum requirements. We will be working on making that happen as time permits.

I added her to my Magelo, though she does need to do an update.

kCii
Whee!

Postby kCii » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm

the aforegoing sounds good to me

For those Clerically challenged, Fe will do

its like a puzzle, enjoy~

kC

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Got my pocket pet tonight. I'll be with you all in spirit tomorrow night looking over Ben's Shoulder cause I've never even seen a Raid before.

So I'll be there, I'll be Ben's invisible pet. lol

Goodnight all

warador
Whee!

Postby warador » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm

grouped with me and dorg on our alts in cod other night had a great time

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 am

Define significant.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:54 am

Kinda like the relationship between you and your favorite goat, Goofy!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Fallainya
Whee!

Postby Fallainya » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 am

Define Significant huh. Ok let me see if I can do that for you goofy.

Right up there with my granddaughter he's the most important person in my life.

That's pretty significant in my book. hehe