Closed I know but tossing this out there - 85 druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
shakobex
Whee!

Closed I know but tossing this out there - 85 druid

Postby shakobex » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

-Name: Shakobex
-Class: Druid
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 1180

-List which keys and flags you have:
Just real old stuff that I can think of. Working on SoD progression but haven't completed any yet.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Trubuhl, 78, warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

Been playing EQ since Christmas 1999. Been a guildleader, raid leader, etc (both small time). Mostly a group leader now. Highly skilled druid, solid at warrior who is on the rise (2-box some).

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, trade skilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I have the most fun grouping, joking around, and exploring (hate sitting in one spot too long), but I play irregular short stints so often I end up soloing out of expediency. Raiding is OK on rare occasions. Group missions and quests have been a lot of fun for me lately. Decent tradeskiller (300+ tailoring, 300+ fletching, high in a few others).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, trade skills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Currently mostly interested in SoD progression stuff and picking up higher SoD group gear. Mostly like to have fun doing whatever, helping out.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Generally in the late evenings any day (Pacific Time), 8am-ish on the weekends as well. Often play for only 30-60 minutes but sometimes longer.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I'd probably be able to do only one per week realistically.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
So many years I hardly remember. I was in <Horsemen of Norrath> for awhile but never did much there. Left because not much was happening there anyway. Currently in a tiny guild with a few friends.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Just our little group pocket guild.

-Your Experience with CN
I've met some Celestial Navigators over time and they always left a good impression. I can't do a hardcore raiding guild due to playing time limitations and CN seems like a good choice overall.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Not sure. Mostly a long term impression. I know Ironbrow is in the guild.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Always liked CN people in the past. Seems like it would be a good guild to catch groups in and do things now and then.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
More people to do stuff with. I'd like to do some SoD progression group tasks and such.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes.

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Closed I know but tossing this out there - 85 druid

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am

Hi there, and thank you for the interest. Unfortunately there is a bit of a waiting line as far as applying goes. Even though it is closed, we're taking one here and there until things stabilize. We've had the weirdest attendance lately, waiting lines on last Tues and Weds, then Saturday you could hear crickets chirping in the background. Hoping I'll have more info soon.

If you want to join the apps channel in the meantime and make some new friends, you're more than welcome to, however keep in mind that there are a handful of others waiting to apply ahead of you.

See you around!
Silly